• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PAY IT FORWARD

17,623 posts in this topic

Note to self: check out PIF first in the morning instead of reading news and checking emails. Then one won't miss ASM lot by 30 minutes.

I'm a night owl. There is a high probability that if I claim an offer mine will be going up between midnight and 7am.

A Kevin Smith collection. Free US shipping and I'll cover the first $15 international.

Lot includes:

Like New hardcover copies of Batman: The Widening Gyre and Cacophony.

DVDs: Clerks X Collector's Series, Mallrats: High School Reunion Edition, Dogma Special Edition and Stan Lee's Mutants, Monsters and Marvels hosted by Kevin Smith.

I will add more options if this doesn't generate interest.

DSCN1130_zpsa4fac1aa.jpg

And as long as I'm posting DVD's I'll include this too.

DSCN11311_zpsaa5b6217.jpg

:bump: to current page :)

The previous option is off the table because I've spread those offerings between two new options. Free US shipping, I'll cover $15 international. Here are the current offers:

Option A:

Massive DVD lot. I'll include a number of extra titles not pictured without cases.

<a  href=DSCN1132_zpsa3949872.jpg' alt='DSCN1132_

Option B:

Hardcover and TPB lot. Please note that there is a blacked out (sharpie) inscription on the inside of the front cover on the Mr. Punch.

DSCN1133_zps169d682c.jpg

Option C:

Sketch Card lot. I will also include (not pictured) 3 different Marvel Rittenhouse card sets and a number of inserts from those sets.

DSCN1135_zpse7add2e9.jpg

The previous option is off the table because I've spread those offerings between two new options. Free US shipping, I'll cover $15 international. Here are the current offers:

Option C:

Sketch Card lot. I will also include (not pictured) 3 different Marvel Rittenhouse card sets and a number of inserts from those sets.

DSCN1135_zpse7add2e9.jpg

:takeit: I love that Hulk! My offer will come later in the afternoon.

Option C:

DSCN1135_zpse7add2e9.jpg

:takeit: I love that Hulk! My offer will come later in the afternoon.

:applause:

Send me your address and I'll have those out to you ASAP.

techvoodoo, send me your address too and I'll ship you those Kevin Smith HCs you want to read. (thumbs u

No. I was just going to give free stuff to techvoodoo but his PM response which I hope he doesn't mind me sharing was, "You don't have to send those books to me. Offer them up again and I'll claim them fair and square :sumo: "

Badazz response btw.

So we're just waiting on Wiggles. (thumbs u

No. I was just going to give free stuff to techvoodoo but his PM response which I hope he doesn't mind me sharing was, "You don't have to send those books to me. Offer them up again and I'll claim them fair and square :sumo: "

Badazz response btw.

So we're just waiting on Wiggles. (thumbs u

:applause: