• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PAY IT FORWARD

17,623 posts in this topic

Not an official PIF, but the offer was made here:

Just wanted to give a HUGE thanks to aszumilo for sending me one of his copies of The Killing Joke to read free of charge! I'm going to give it a read and pass it on to Slym2none since he wants to read it too.

Thanks aszumilo!

Here is my PIF.

Free shipping to the US of A

$10 covered for international shipping!

mARVEL eNCLOPEDIA HULK

Still sealed!

photo hulk.jpg

:bump:

Techtre, I am glad someone sent you something to read like you did for me. FYI, I am reading the Watchmen that you sent me :) So far though, I am undecided lol

Just wanted to give a HUGE thanks to aszumilo for sending me one of his copies of The Killing Joke to read free of charge! I'm going to give it a read and pass it on to Slym2none since he wants to read it too.

Thanks aszumilo!

not to derail S2n any chance we gunna send this book around? If so would love to give it a read and pass it on.

Thanks aszumilo!

not to derail S2n any chance we gunna send this book around? If so would love to give it a read and pass it on.

It should be coming your way soon. PM your mailing info to me and I will be sure it gets to you.

-slym

Here are a few options to start with. If these don't spark anyone's interest I'll put together some other options. I will cover the first $15 shipping anywhere in the world, even to dirty Canadians.

Option #1 - Mini Series Lot

A sampling of a few of my favorite mini series collections, Infinity Gauntlet, Lobo, and Death. If you haven't read these or if it's been a while, it's probably time to get on it.

Option #2 - Spawn Swipe Covers

Spawn 220 to 231, 3 variants of issue #220. These are the swipe covers Todd McFarlane put together over this run of issues last year. Some great cover recreations in this lot.

Option #3 - New 52 & Marvel Now Myster Box

A USPS Medium Priority Flat Rate box with several complete runs from either DC's New 52 and Marvel Now. You can suggest 1 or 2 of your favorite characters and I'll see what I can do to fulfill your preference.

Option #4 - Marvel Universe Series 1 Trading Cards Complete Set (No Holograms)

If you're in the late 20's to early 30's maybe you will, like me, find these cool trading cards to be a guilty nostalgic pleasure. This set, from 1990 contains all 162 cards, but sorry I don't have the 5 holograms. Cards are all in about NM condition. I'll include a binder and 9 pocket sleeves with the set.

Mini_Series.jpg

Spawn.jpg

mystery.jpg

tumblr_mqgi87_PED81s5or7ko1_1280.jpg

Very cool offers Guy!

Thanks, I do the best a junk swappin' donkey can do.

:cloud9:

That Marvel Universe set is pure nostalgic bliss for me. I'd be all over it if I didn't recently go on a Marvel cards sealed tins binge. Those were so fun to open.