• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PAY IT FORWARD

17,623 posts in this topic

They are good quality, I have one signed by Joe Montana, Jerry Rice, John Taylor and Roger Craig.

:gossip: I also have a Patriots helmet signed by Mitt Romney :shy:

That's one nice helmet! I have a mini helmet signed by T.O. I keep it next to the popcorn :)

:bump:Current Offer by BigDaddy :) Fixed it for you!! (thumbs u

Here is my PIF.

Free shipping to the US of A

$10 covered for international shipping!

Please choose 1 option.

Flash reader lot (15 issues)

Various issues starting from 303

F303_zps90c70f38.jpgF304_zpsc7a58310.jpg

Option 2

Batman Legends of the Dark Knight

Various issues starting from issue

1c4_zps4d2d3384.jpg

Option 3

ZORRO

from 1958!!

Flatbed-026_zps0c278409.jpg

Flatbed-027_zps114df9f2.jpg

Option 4

Batman Child of Dreams Hard Cover

mik1_zps3a0e5718.jpg

Final Option, Option 5

:banana:Are you ready for some football!!

Choose 2 helmets!! I have 2 of each one, if you want 2 of the same team.

helmet_zps40a50df2.jpg

Option 5 (additional teams)

I also have 2 49ers and 1 Detroit Lions and 2 Atlanta Falcons

2013-09-0805-01-33-081_zps19fc2b10.jpg

Hey Gsims718.

I think the specs of the micro helmet are 1/3 the size of a regular helmet.

The mini helmet specs are 1/2 the size.

For perspective check out the pics.

The helmets are on top of a small comic box.

Hope this helps.

My offering - free to anywhere in the contiguous US - Canada I will cover $11 (leaving you with a $30US shipping fee) and no shipping outside North America, please. :sorry:

Choose two!

Option 1

An assortment of great X-Men reading material: Starjammers; X-Men/Star Trek; Cyclops: Retribution; Colussus: God's Country; the comic-sized version of X-Men: God Loves, Man Kills; and a reader-copy of X-Men/Teen Titans

qraq.jpg

Option 2

A larger assortment of mutant goodness: X-Men: Deadly Genesis 1&2; House Of M: No More Mutants; Archangel: Phantom Wings; X-Men Forever LS 1-6, missing #3, sorry; Exiles #28 feat. Wolverine, some New Mutants, some other stuff!

sa6i.jpg

Option 3

A bunch of early VALIANT goodness, including Bloodshot 1-12 (missing 6&7 I think, sorry) the first few Turoks, some crossover goodness with Image called Deathmate (maybe you just want to see how bad it really is!) as well as the Magnus/Predator crossover and the Magnus/Nexus crossover.

z3wh.jpg

Option 4

A few new Valiant books that were given to me to try: Archer & Armstrong #s 5&6; Harbinger #s 9&10; Shadowman #s 3&4; X-O Manowars #s 2, 5, 7, & 11; and a copy of the FCBS Magnus/Solar book from Dark Horse a few years ago.

65ls.jpg

Option 5

Mystique #s 1-5, beautiful Linsner covers!

017xkv.jpg

Option 6 Stephen King's Dark Tower: Gunslinger Born LS 1-7 plus sketchbook

056ej.jpg

All offerings will come with other, non-listed goodies such as other comics, magazines or DVDs. Surprises all around!

-slym

I got my PIF package from boatfund today, it may have been the VERY best packaged box I've ever received. I think I loved that more than the comics! The comics are awesome as well. Thanks so much!

Now who says a single backing board and a manila envelope is horrible packaging? lol