• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PAY IT FORWARD

17,623 posts in this topic

Here you go, folks! (I can only ship within the US right now, but it'll be free of course)

All these together or you choose the ones you want:

JOKER hardback. The art in this book is awesome!

Joker.jpg

KILLING JOKE Deluxe Edition hardback.

KillingJoke.jpg

MAN OF STEEL 18 First full appearance of DOOMSDAY! 1st print.

MOSDoom.jpg

It has some staining and a little wear on the bc and a small crease at the top-right corner of fc, but the rest is fine.

MOS18stains.jpg

And I might just throw in a mystery comic or two. :D

Here you go, folks! (I can only ship within the US right now, but it'll be free of course)

All these together or you choose the ones you want:

JOKER hardback. The art in this book is awesome!

Joker.jpg

KILLING JOKE Deluxe Edition hardback.

KillingJoke.jpg

MAN OF STEEL 18 First full appearance of DOOMSDAY! 1st print.

MOSDoom.jpg

It has some staining and a little wear on the bc and a small crease at the top-right corner of fc, but the rest is fine.

MOS18stains.jpg

And I might just throw in a mystery comic or two. :D

:takeit:

I'll have an offer up later this afternoon.

Two offers. Pick one. (US only, because they're each heavy boxes.)

Offer #1:

This is for someone looking for something new to read. A little unknown Image series called Dynamo 5. (These are strictly reader copies pulled from dollar boxes. Cheap but fun.)

You get:

Dynamo 5 #'s 0-25

Dynamo 5 Annual

Dynamo 5 Sins of the Father 1-5

I LOVED the series! (thumbs u

The premise is the worlds greatest hero Captain Dynamo is found dead in a hotel room. Assasinated from being poisoned. His widow discovers that while he was the worlds greatest hero, he was also cheating on her with LOTS of different women.

She then forms a team by searching out all the kids Captain Dynamo fathered with other women. Thus forming a new group of heroes called Dynamo 5. All the members of the team are brothers and sisters, and each of them has a superpower Captain Dynamo had.

The comic is a lot better than it sounds. The issues flow really well, all the characters have their moments to shine, and all of them are developed in great detail. There was a gimmic done in issue #25 that I didn't like at first, but lead to something really interesting at the end of the Sins of the Father mini.

Dynamo5PiFoffer_zpse0e3faf4.jpg

Offer 2:

3 Hardcovers:

- Marvel Comics The Untold Story

- Batman: The Complete History

- Superman - The Complete History

The Batman and Superman books are pretty interesting reads that go through the history of the characters in comics and other media forms.

The Marvel book is also a very interesting read. Going into details about the history of Marvel from the inside. There was a long thread here about the book: Marvel Comics The Untold Story CGC boards discussion

PIF_zps9e2ce101.jpg

stock it, unless it terribly misrepresents it.

Choose 1 of the following offers...

Option 1:

a81hqCXl.jpg

The Art and Making of the Dark Knight Trilogy, and Legends of the Dark Knight issues 11-15, the "Prey" storyline.

Option 2:

5pdC0PAl.jpg

F8lIxhKl.jpg

Grim Hymns, volumes 1 and 2. Both of these have some outstanding outwork, and are in excellent condition. Also, both are signed by writer and artist J.D Wilkes.

Option 3:

A $25 gift certificate to Amazon, the iTunes store, or Google Play.

Option 4:

A giant box of mystery, which may or may not include comics, hardcovers, tpbs, action figures, or dvds. Fans of a certain family of land dwelling squids from the north Georgia mountains should take note of this one.

If this doesnt get any bites by the time I return from work, I'll change it up.

Pick 3 options - Free in US shipping, cover the first $10 international - things have gotten completely out of hand with the usps and international shipping. Rates recently doubled so that a priority envelope is something like 45 dollars to mexico for example.

Option 1: Xbox Kinect Lot - Disney Land and Just Dance 3 both in good shape

qtco.jpg

o5g7.jpg

Option 2: Kirby's Epic Yarn for Wii new and sealed

rug6.jpg

Option 3: 12" Hoth Han Solo Complete with gun and goggles

4umc.jpg

Option 4: 12" Captain Action Green Hornet

0rj2.jpg

Option 5: Mini Transformers (G1, but not original releases)

hlxw.jpg

r4db.jpg

Option 6: Batman Year 100 TPB

a8vl.jpg

Option 7: Batman Batwoman DVD

j0pg.jpg

Option 8: Goodbye Chunky Rice TPB

ur9a.jpg

Option 9: Expendables Extended Cut Bluray

hi9n.jpg