• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PAY IT FORWARD

17,623 posts in this topic

Maybe Barth could list the TPBs he has and we could pick 3 of them? Or just another offering to choose from overall?

I can see how, if one doesn't have something like a 1963 X-Men #3, that having choices makes an offering easier to take. I am switching up my next offerings, as I am finally getting to reading some of those individual issues I got from here waaay back, I will have some popular TPBs that I just got (PP, Saga), as well as some new stuff I picked up today just for the PIF! IDK if people will like it, but at some point, we'll find out.

-slym

Hopefully Barth will not list the TPBs he has since BigDaddy is the one with the current offering. ;)

Maybe Barth could list the TPBs he has and we could pick 3 of them? Or just another offering to choose from overall?

I can see how, if one doesn't have something like a 1963 X-Men #3, that having choices makes an offering easier to take. I am switching up my next offerings, as I am finally getting to reading some of those individual issues I got from here waaay back, I will have some popular TPBs that I just got (PP, Saga), as well as some new stuff I picked up today just for the PIF! IDK if people will like it, but at some point, we'll find out.

Hopefully Barth will not list the TPBs he has since BigDaddy is the one with the current offering. ;)

Yes. BigDaddy.

:blush:

-slym

Slym, all it takes for your offers to go is an Excalibur completist collector, or a collector of any other title that you were offering. :)

If you were listing Fantastic Fours or Dr. Strange that I missed (but wouldn’t buy) I would have picked them – even with additional the postage cost they are issues I would keep for reference.

I think it just takes a person interested in the title.

My TPB's are here after a week so....

Here is another PIF.

Free shipping to the US of A

$10 covered for international shipping!

Are you ready for some football!!

Choose 2 helmets!! I have 2 of each one, if you want 2 of the same team.

photo helmet_zps40a50df2.jpg

photo 2013-09-0805-01-33-081_zps19fc2b10.jpg

photo IMG_20121230_193743.jpg

photo IMG_20121230_193552.jpg

photo IMG_20121230_193712.jpg