• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PAY IT FORWARD

17,623 posts in this topic

ON A PALE HORSE is a cool read, unfortunately it was a 6 issue mini-series and Innovation ceased operations after Book 5. I have the 5 that were published and then checked the original book out of the library to read the ending.

The book begins with a young man contemplating suicide and he is going to go through with it and death shows up to collect/judge his soul and he kills death by accident instead of himself. he then has to become death learning along the way the duties of his position. At one time he refuses to do his duties and a backlog of non-dying but supposed to be dead back up. Has a lot of good plot twists that will want you wanting more and wishing the 6th book was published.

Now I'm going to have to back and reread them again after thinking about how well I liked it.

ON A PALE HORSE is a cool read, unfortunately it was a 6 issue mini-series and Innovation ceased operations after Book 5. I have the 5 that were published and then checked the original book out of the library to read the ending.

The book begins with a young man contemplating suicide and he is going to go through with it and death shows up to collect/judge his soul and he kills death by accident instead of himself. he then has to become death learning along the way the duties of his position. At one time he refuses to do his duties and a backlog of non-dying but supposed to be dead back up. Has a lot of good plot twists that will want you wanting more and wishing the 6th book was published.

Now I'm going to have to back and reread them again after thinking about how well I liked it.

On A Pale Horse is only one book in a series written by Piers Anthony, Incarnations of Immortality. I read them all as a teenager. They are great. There were seven books... and while looking this up to make sure I was right, I just discovered that an 8th book was written in 2007. I'm going to have to track them all down now.

On A Pale Horse is only one book in a series written by Piers Anthony, Incarnations of Immortality. I read them all as a teenager. They are great. There were seven books... and while looking this up to make sure I was right, I just discovered that an 8th book was written in 2007. I'm going to have to track them all down now.

Thanks for the info on those. I found the series on my torrent site; downloading them now!

Thanks for the info on those. I found the series on my torrent site; downloading them now!

Like Fight Club, the 1st rule about torrent sites, is don't talk about torrent sites. :sumo:lol

Like Fight Club, the 1st rule about torrent sites, is don't talk about torrent sites. :sumo:lol

Yeah you are right! But no one would know if you whisper your site to me via PM :gossip:

Hey, I'm not naming any names here! :grin:

Choose 2 of the following offerings:

OFFER 1! Superman lot. Superman For All Seasons 2 and 3 and Superman at worlds End 1. All Fine or better.

DSC01450_zps2ff9d916.jpg

OFFER 2! Batman Lot. Batman the Riddler 1, DK2 1, Batman Future 1. All Fine or better.

DSC01452_zps9543cae0.jpg

OFFER 3! Marvels lot: Marvels 1-4. All 7.0+++

DSC01455_zpsf3bc2043.jpg

DSC01454_zps83f22908.jpg

OFFER 4! Ghost Rider, Wolverine, Punisher Hearts of Darkness VF

DSC01453_zpsdb67a54e.jpg

OFFER 5! On a Pale Horse 1 and 2. Fine or better

DSC01451_zps78abfa7d.jpg

TAKE MY STUFF!!!

:bump: to top page :)

I don't really have anything else I can offer... :sorry:

There is nothing at all wrong with this offer. It is totally cool. I just bumped it because it got pushed two pages back. :)

Choose 3 of the following offerings:

OFFER 1! Superman lot. Superman For All Seasons 2 and 3 and Superman at worlds End 1. All Fine or better.

DSC01450_zps2ff9d916.jpg

OFFER 2! Batman Lot. Batman the Riddler 1, DK2 1, Batman Future 1. All Fine or better.

DSC01452_zps9543cae0.jpg

OFFER 3! Marvels lot: Marvels 1-4. All 7.0+++

DSC01455_zpsf3bc2043.jpg

DSC01454_zps83f22908.jpg

OFFER 4! Ghost Rider, Wolverine, Punisher Hearts of Darkness VF

DSC01453_zpsdb67a54e.jpg

OFFER 5! On a Pale Horse 1 and 2. Fine or better

DSC01451_zps78abfa7d.jpg

TAKE MY STUFF!!!

:bump: to top page :)

No talk of torrents, please.

They are just admissions of theft of intellectual property.

Really?

You do realize a torrent is just a way to share a file right? Where did I say I used an illegal torrent site?

If there is a specific rule on this site that forbids the mention of torrents I won't ever do it again; if not, please take a step down from your soapbox.