• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PAY IT FORWARD

17,623 posts in this topic

Since it is a PIF thread and not a sales thread, I used to just take cell phone pics.

Or even "stock photos" work, I have had to do that at least once.

;)

-slym

Careful when you offer stock photos some ppls get mad that they are stock when I offered up a bunch of blanks...

Since it is a PIF thread and not a sales thread, I used to just take cell phone pics.

;)

Careful when you offer stock photos some ppls get mad that they are stock when I offered up a bunch of blanks...

I always tell people it is a stock photo, and I think mine was a hardback book anyway.

Duly noted, although I might say "it's free, bozo, if you don't trust me that I am sending you what I am showing you a stock picture of, don't throw the 'takeit' sign up!"

This thread isn't about getting all of the bang for your buck - there are no bucks being exchanged.

Now I wonder who did that to you, iceman... hm

-slym

;)

I always tell people it is a stock photo, and I think mine was a hardback book anyway.

Duly noted, although I might say "it's free, bozo, if you don't trust me that I am sending you what I am showing you a stock picture of, don't throw the 'takeit' sign up!"

This thread isn't about getting all of the bang for your buck - there are no bucks being exchanged.

Now I wonder who did that to you, iceman... hm

-slym

I forget who it was, but I posted the grade and the books that were contained in my offer, and said would post images when I got home from a business trip in a day but that wasn't taken kindly by them. Think it was cause I threw up the :takeit: sign and they wanted it.

Since I have finally read it, was a thread ever started about lending out TPB? I still have The Killing Joke you sent me. I forget where that was left off send it back to you or was someone else next in line?

We wanted to start something about a TPB exchange or library, but interest seemed to die - me included.

:(

The Killing Joke should be sent off to someone else, I think there was a thread in CG about it that would show who wanted to read it next.

-slym

We wanted to start something about a TPB exchange or library, but interest seemed to die - me included.

The Killing Joke should be sent off to someone else, I think there was a thread in CG about it that would show who wanted to read it next.

-slym

Oh good I can use the search function :roflmao:

-slym

lol I actually really like this idea. I would be OK (ish) running it if the :rulez: were OK.

I just did, and like others, it only went back two months. I then used the Google advanced search and got more results than I know what to do with.

:o

-slym

lol I actually really like this idea. I would be OK (ish) running it if the :rulez: were OK.

You mean the TPB exchange? If you want to run it, you can pretty much make the rules - within limits.

:lol:

-slym

You mean the TPB exchange? If you want to run it, you can pretty much make the rules - within limits.

:lol:

-slym

I can totally try. I know this is a PIF thread, but would anyone actually want to participate? If we get more than 10 people, I'm down for a thread, but a group PM sounds cooler. I actually just picked up 100 TPB's, sooooo...