• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PAY IT FORWARD

17,623 posts in this topic

Your offers were good but since there are no biters yet you could try some other stuff. Trades in lots of 4-5 seem to be moving fast lately. Mystery boxes with a hint of some of the cool stuff you will send work well too. Whatever works for you, there are wide variety of interests on here :)

Claremont-written X-Men trades?

The two X-Men Forever trades -

IMG_20131227_1544191_zps424ac8a6.jpg

:takeit: ! I will get my offer up tomorrow.

Oh, you... that is dirty! I thought that was a 1 & 2 set, not the first and then the last of an 8-TPB set that contains so many issues of a comic series! I read the first one, knowing it was a "What if" type story... and liked it!

Now I am gonna have to find the other 6 trades in between... DAMN YOU!

*shakes fist in mock anger*

:lol: :P;)

-slym

I'm sorry. I didn't know. I bought them, but never read them. If you want a replacement let me know.

:lol: Nonono... did you not see the mock rage? It's great, I like the storyline and want to read the stuff in between!

So if you happen to see any of the other trades in that series, snag 'em & I will hopefully be the first to post the "takeit!"

:D

-slym

:lol: Nonono... did you not see the mock rage? It's great, I like the storyline and want to read the stuff in between!

So if you happen to see any of the other trades in that series, snag 'em & I will hopefully be the first to post the "takeit!"

-slym

In that case I'll sell you the ones you are missing for $10 each. lol

:applause: Is this your first PIF? If so, welcome to the thread! We are happy to have you. Now post some cool free stuff, lol:grin:

Yup it's my first. I just found out about this thread

I don't have much, but i'm sure I could pull some good reads

In that case I'll sell you the ones you are missing for $10 each. lol

I meant post them here... :baiting:

;)

-slym