• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PAY IT FORWARD

17,623 posts in this topic

Here's a couple to start with. I will include some other Bronze comics with each offer. More to come if these are not taken within a few minutes.

Offer 1

sme15_zps9aa32833.jpg

mp15_zpsd2ababaf.jpg

:takeit:

^^

Good choice. But you haven't seen the other offers I was going to put up. :devil:

I know…I was conflicted inside. I honestly was thinking about that Uncanny X-Men until I realized that was Iron Fist's first appearance.

I see. I see. I was actually wondering earlier if offering a "character sketch of your choice by your choice of these 3 or 4 artists" would be ok in PIF.

OMG! That would be an epic PIF but can you wait until I am eligible again before offering it :)lol

So no takers?

I'll recap:

Option #1 - Uncanny X-Men Set

#168 - The cover is detached but whole. 1st Madelyn Pryor

#211 - Mutant Massacre storyline

#221 - 1st Mr. Sinister

#326 - Gambit and Sabretooth rehashing some issues from the Mutant Massacre

Option 2 - Complete randomness

Venom: Lethal Protector #1

Fantastic Four #357 - Where the FF realizes that Alicia is actually Lyja, a Skrull

New Mutants #1

Option 3 - Mystery Box

Hint…it maybe something from my sales thread: http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=7420155#Post7420155

So no takers?

I'll recap:

Option #1 - Uncanny X-Men Set

#168 - The cover is detached but whole. 1st Madelyn Pryor

#211 - Mutant Massacre storyline

#221 - 1st Mr. Sinister

#326 - Gambit and Sabretooth rehashing some issues from the Mutant Massacre

Option 2 - Complete randomness

Venom: Lethal Protector #1

Fantastic Four #357 - Where the FF realizes that Alicia is actually Lyja, a Skrull

New Mutants #1

Option 3 - Mystery Box

Hint…it maybe something from my sales thread: http://boards.collectors-society.com/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=7420155#Post7420155

maybe make the load heavier, junk donkeys like a big haul

donk_zps772a634f.jpg