• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PAY IT FORWARD

17,623 posts in this topic

Just received my PIF Mystery Box from "LanceTX" and it is awesome! :whee:

Lots of TPB's, exclusive books, signed comics and much more!

main_zps8debad96.jpg

Included in this very large box was a sweet Spiderman signed print (made out to me!), autographed comics like Flash Rebirth #1 signed by EVS, Joker hardcover, a huge stack of TPB's that cover things like X-Men & Todd McFarlane's Marvel run, DC 3D covers and really cool stuff like a diploma from the Xavier Institute For Higher Learning and even a new shirt from the radio station he works at!

As you can see, it's enough stuff to cover my entire couch and then some! I will proudly wear the shirt and can't wait to jump into some awesome reading! I am going to start with the McFarlane spidey paperback and then the Joker HC...

I give this box 5 out of 5 dancing bananas

:banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:

Lance, thank you for your generosity and for taking my interests into consideration. I am beyond thrilled with my 1st ever mystery box, you definitely rock! :headbang:(worship)

Really glad you like everything man!

Also, very happy you're going to wear the t-shirt. I designed that logo myself and about a year ago, I made the call letter change from KURT to KXTR, so I really like that it's displayed on the shirt like that.

First offer BONE # 3 & # 4 TPB By Jeff Smith

OFFER #2 A little DITKO AND WOOD all are in VG/F all you need is #4 to complete this set

Hope you like these

You giving people your Bone and Wood?

:signfunny:

I'm glad my staff doesn't know what I just laughed at.

"Staff" lol

I see what you did there.

Please Lance do it do it

ALL the books are at least $20 or more seems people want $100 books they forget what this thread is all about.

Settle for what you get people.

As for trying to sell a book on this thread I thought YOU as a collector would know what they were worth and what kind of reading material was involved.

I am trying to give back to some of the younger guys that may not know or could not get these so they could enjoy them as much as the OLDER BOARDIES have.

That said PICK ANY 2 OF THE OFFERS if you want something special pm me

Thanks

Frank

Please Lance do it do it

ALL the books are at least $20 or more seems people want $100 books they forget what this thread is all about.

As for trying to sell a book on this thread I thought YOU as a collector would know what they were worth and what kind of reading material was involved.

I am trying to give back to some of the younger guys that may not know or could not get these so they could enjoy them as much as the OLDER BOARDIES have.

Thanks

Frank

Actually, there is nothing wrong at all wrong with your offers. They are good. The problem might not be your offers but your attitude. No one said one bad comment about what you had posted but there you are blasting away making accusations anyway toward the participants here. This is not the first time you have done this either. Perhaps this thread is not the best place for you because you seem to always be angry about something.

Please Lance do it do it

Thanks

Frank

Actually, there is nothing wrong at all wrong with your offers. They are good. The problem might not be your offers but your attitude. No one said one bad comment about what you had posted but there you are blasting away making accusations anyway toward the participants here. This is not the first time you have done this either. Perhaps this thread is not the best place for you because you seem to always be angry about something.

Yeah. That.

You only got kudos on your latest offering. Getting all agro because it hasn't been taken isn't gonna make anybody decide to jump on the offer.

Yeah. That.

You only got kudos on your latest offering. Getting all agro because it hasn't been taken isn't gonna make anybody decide to jump on the offer.

Maybe it's because I think that no one likes the stuff I am offering because it sits a few days and no one claims it.

I don't want to be known as I never put up good stuff or I have to go to the dumpster to get more books.I believe that's what makes me upset.

Maybe I will sit out awhile when these are claimed.

Yeah. That.

Maybe it's because I think that no one likes the stuff I am offering because it sits a few days and no one claims it.

I don't want to be known as I never put up good stuff or I have to go to the dumpster to get more books.I believe that's what makes me upset.

Maybe I will sit out awhile when these are claimed.

Don't take it too hard dude. I'm just a spectator but it seems to me most of the people participating only want collectible moderns, huge trade paperback collections, or a mega book too flip. It a niche thread and I think it belongs in the modern thread, but it's still hella fun to watch. I don't participate mainly because of what is happening to you here. Not only will no one pick up your books to keep the thread flowing, they also snipe at you and expect you to up your offer until they deem it worthy.

Don't take it too hard dude. I'm just a spectator but it seems to me most of the people participating only want collectible moderns, huge trade paperback collections, or a mega book too flip. It a niche thread and I think it belongs in the modern thread, but it's still hella fun to watch. I don't participate mainly because of what is happening to you here. Not only will no one pick up your books to keep the thread flowing, they also snipe at you and expect you to up your offer until they deem it worthy.

This does not make any sense at all: this thread was born, in NamesJay intentions, to give away books (preferably of some interest) which no longer interest you but may interest others. "Mega books" definitely are an exception.

And your other observation leaves me even more perplex: the fact that an offer is not picked may simply depend on the moment, or on the fact that it’s not arranged in the best way (in this case, the various items which can be combined may be too different).

If people were offering just modern books or trade paperbacks I think I would not even look at this thread anymore: books are too heavy to ship to Italy. :)

This does not make any sense at all: this thread was born, in NamesJay intentions, to give away books (preferably of some interest) which no longer interest you but may interest others. "Mega books" definitely are an exception.

And your other observation leaves me even more perplex: the fact that an offer is not picked may simply depend on the moment, or on the fact that it’s not arranged in the best way (in this case, the various items which can be combined may be too different).

If people were offering just modern books or trade paperbacks I think I would not even look at this thread anymore: books are too heavy to ship to Italy. :)

Theres no difference in what can be combined PICK 2