• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PAY IT FORWARD

17,623 posts in this topic

Ok I'll take it

Can Canadians Claim?
Absolutely! The person offering should detail shipping policy. Usually it's free within their area and they contribute a set amount towards international, $10 or more seems the norm.

We are waiting on Revat to post the current offer. :)

Can Canadians Claim?
Absolutely! The person offering should detail shipping policy. Usually it's free within their area and they contribute a set amount towards international, $10 or more seems the norm.

Yup thats how it normally is

I'm pretty sure my offer was already claimed tho

Can Canadians Claim?

Yeah, I think your offer was claimed too though I will say he was not very good at specifying which comic he wanted or posting any follow up to it, lol

btw that was a very unique offer (thumbs u

Can Canadians Claim?

Yeah, I think your offer was claimed too though I will say he was not very good at specifying which comic he wanted or posting any follow up to it, lol

+1 I Pmed him so i'll give him a bit to follow up

Can Canadians Claim?

+1 I Pmed him so i'll give him a bit to follow up

I did claim it. I'm going to post my offer before making my choice. THanks. I will pm oceanavekid my choice.

i'm uploading pics now.

MY OFFER:

Int'l is ok, I'll pay the first $13

Step 1: Choose 3 T shirts - all tshirts have not been worn, but were washed, and have been sitting in my garage for awhile. They are PRIZE tshirts from the now defunct VS Marvel/DC trading card game. They are very rare, with some cool art on the back. I will provide a front and back picture.

Superman XLarge

IMG_24051_zpsa9dd4aa3.jpg

IMG_24061_zps1b5af3a0.jpg

Mon-El XLarge (as far as I know the only Mon-El shirt in existence)

IMG_24071_zps82efac34.jpgIMG_24081_zpsc4621828.jpg

Silver Surfer XLarge

IMG_24091_zpsfa29d48e.jpgIMG_24101_zps925fec52.jpg

Aquaman/JLA Large (Alex Ross Art!)

IMG_24111_zpsf57513bd.jpg

IMG_24121_zpsf48e441d.jpg

Wolverine Medium (my personal favorite)

IMG_24131_zpsffc9efb9.jpg

IMG_24141_zpsa5f75875.jpg

Step 2: Choose a slab (all unpressed if you care):

6B8144D9-1494-4498-B6AB-3CC8C717E580_zps7okxtmp1.jpg

426B4096-44A7-4778-BEFA-A077FE9E9B77_zpsjgygm2im.jpg

Step 3: Choose variants, #1's, reprints, or sketch variants. I'll give you 2 comics of the type you choose. If you want to also give your favorite marvel/dc character I'll do my best to accommodate.

Thanks, have a nice day. Feel free to PM me with questions.

:takeit:

Batgirl #1

AH!!!

winner

I pm'd you

have a nice day.

Nice offers, revat. Those shirts are pretty cool. I kinda miss playing VS, but I always sucked and lost hard.

I kept the blue Captain America shirt...by far my favorite one.

If those shirts were my size (L) I would have taken the Silver Surfer, Wolverine and Mon-el.

In case you hadn't guessed, I'm an L too, so those shirts didn't make it into the offer. The Aquaman is an L, but orange isn't my color (although it is the new black from what I hear).