• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PAY IT FORWARD

17,623 posts in this topic

Spidey will go fast. Especially if ManicNerd sees it.

If Manicnerd ends up claiming it his Spidey loving self is going to be very happy.

I hope he is recovering well from his last surgery...

:wishluck:

-slym

I have been in constant contact with him since he had it as much as I could. I don't want to say too much but I think he would be ok with me letting you guys knowing that he is home recovering with his family. I am sure he hopes to back to normal soon.

And it all started changing for the better when I left... very interesting.

hm

-slym

Just like all those parties in high school.

:baiting:

Option #1 There is a 1000 post thread in CG now about the show. It is goooooood. This is basically like new, I bought it about 2 months ago and watched all the episodes once.

29B311C5-FA33-446A-8B77-4F2E78015EF6_zpsfklhbgpg.jpg

Option #2 Box O ASM

#198, 206, 220, 240-246, 249-251, 253, 255-258, 261-264, 266-267. Average grade is about F-/F so they are not super high grade, but hopefully this will help some of you ASM lovers fill in the run. 24 issues total and I will be filling the rest of a medium flat rate box with more Spider-man related issues. I will cover the first $10 out of the country( This is going to be somewhat expensive)

B1507B21-CDFA-43CF-B5C1-72FB68CA3B00_zpsizype9bs.jpg

:bump:

Spidey will go fast. Especially if ManicNerd sees it.

If Manicnerd ends up claiming it his Spidey loving self is going to be very happy.

I hope he is recovering well from his last surgery...

:wishluck:

-slym

I have been in constant contact with him since he had it as much as I could. I don't want to say too much but I think he would be ok with me letting you guys knowing that he is home recovering with his family. I am sure he hopes to back to normal soon.

I have no problems with it, Ben :-)

Thanks! Chest tube and staples were removed on Tuesday...Still have a gapping wound that gets packed with guaze under my belly button and a G-tube (stomach tube).

Gross images of me and my progress: click at your own risk!

And I would take it but I'm in Pittsburgh and all my comic stuff is in Maryland. My wife has been driving back and forth so I could put up an offer but wouldn't have pics and won't have anything until next weekend.... Thanks for thinking of me though!

And I would take it but I'm in Pittsburgh and all my comic stuff is in Maryland. My wife has been driving back and forth so I could put up an offer but wouldn't have pics and won't have anything until next weekend.... Thanks for thinking of me though!

I would like to :takeit: option #2 and have them sent to Manicnerd. If this is okay with PIF gang, I'll have my offer up in a little bit

I would like to :takeit: option #2 and have them sent to Manicnerd. If this is okay with PIF gang, I'll have my offer up in a little bit

(thumbs u

I think that is awesome! Once again the generosity of the boards are proven by good people.

You know you are a great guy, don’t you? :foryou:

You know you are a great guy, don’t you? :foryou:

you both are! (Claudio sent me an amazing care package)

(worship) (worship) (worship) (worship)