• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PAY IT FORWARD

17,623 posts in this topic

Since I'm moving to Belgium in a few months this seems appropriate...

:takeit:

Pick any single offer and I will cover the shipping everywhere.

Option G

Spirou #1072 (October 30, 1958) - Second appearance and first cover appearance of the Smurfs (Les Schtroumpfs).

In nice shape, it just has a bit of rust on the staples (and some minor rust staining on the BC, seems common with these).

ANIrG31h.jpg

OK So here are my 2 offers...please pick 1....

Option A -

Battlestar Galactica "Imperious Leader" MOC

http://i1301.photobucket.com/albums/ag111/shazzzam2013/Mobile%20Uploads/image_zps33e046d0.jpg

Option B -

Voltron Volumes 1 & 2 in Tin Cases (vol 2 still in shrink wrap)

http://i1301.photobucket.com/albums/ag111/shazzzam2013/Mobile%20Uploads/image_zps97e6e358.jpg

@Toz: I’m sorry… :(

Haha,it's all good Valiant,just the way the pif bounces.

I have come to realize you have to really stay on top of this thread.

And I am glad to see it rolling along this nicely now.

I'm only posting this here so that those PMing me know I'm not going to remove the donation aspect from my offers. The donating has been welcomed by both the hospital and the PIF community. It's a very positive thing and the PIF community is responsible for that.

:facepalm:

There have been a ton of awesome offers lately. I'll have to keep my eye on a good one for me! I have a bunch of stuff set aside to be able to offer up when my turn comes. :)

OK Adding one more offer to give 3 options total....

Option A -

Battlestar Galactica Imperious Leader MOC from 70's

image_zps33e046d0.jpg

Option B -

Voltron Volumes 1 & 2 in Steelbooks (Volume 2 still shrink wrapped)

image_zps97e6e358.jpg

Option C -

Adventures of Superman: The Complete First Season

image_zpsd7b5951a.jpg

ok Then....time for a red hot Modern.....Option # 4

Life With Archie #23 Francaville "Afterlife With Archie" Variant...Magazine sized issue in VF condition , would be Mint but when shipped it got dinged in upper left corner...Thanks Archie Comics :(

image_zpsc2e81c15.jpg

Sorry for the blurry pic, iPhone is acting up

:takeit:

Option G (Smurfs)

^^

@Met: Sorry. :(

If you move to Belgium I think you may locate a copy without much difficulty. It just takes a little patience, as the Spirou issues are more often sold in runs. There is also a publisher binding collecting issues #1071 to #1080.

BTW, did you like the Challengers and the Kirby Treasury?

Not sure what's going on here...I know several of my options are quite good...especially Option D.....Here's the breakdown of offers again....

Option A -

Battlestar Galactica "Imperious Leader" MOC

image_zps33e046d0.jpg

Option B -

Voltron Volumes 1 & 2 in Steelbooks (Volume 2 still in shrink wrap)

image_zps97e6e358.jpg

Option C -

Adventures of Superman Season 1

image_zpsd7b5951a.jpg

Option D -

"Life With Archie" #23 Francaville Variant...1st appearance of "Afterlife With Archie" on cover. Very Rare and a very hot book at the moment. Minor damage on upper left corner from original shipment by Archie Comics

image_zpsc2e81c15.jpg

And this is my last option I will add...

Option E -

East Of West #1 Signed by Dragotta (last time I posted one it went within the 1st 30 minutes)

image_zpsa0633e73.jpg

Choose 1 option and of course I pay for shipping...Internationally I'll pay for the first $15

Don't stress Shazzam. The offers are sweet, the only problem is that a lot of people can't claim anything for a few more days. :)