• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PAY IT FORWARD

17,623 posts in this topic

ill be back when at 50 posts, Gotta respect the rules

The part that I find interesting is that he did not appear to know the rules and tried claiming an item on his first. No big deal, mistakes happen. However when I pointed out what page the rules were on, he was able to click on it, read them and respond that he would be back when he had 50 posts all within 46 seconds. That would make one think he already knew the rules and is either a shill or trolling. (tsk)

plenty of people just lurk these forums... while his account may be new, he may have been a lurker far longer...

OK Here are the offers reposted so it's on front page...

Option A -

Battlestar Galactica "Imperious Leader" MOC

image_zps33e046d0.jpg

Option B -

Voltron Volumes 1 & 2 in Steel Books (Vol 2 still in shrink wrap)

image_zps97e6e358.jpg

Option C -

Adventures of Superman Season 1 on DVD

image_zpsd7b5951a.jpg

Option D -

"Life With Archie" Issue 23 Francaville variant ...1st appearance of "Afterlife with Archie"

image_zpsc2e81c15.jpg

Option E -

East of West Issue #1 1st print NM signed by Dragotta

image_zpsa0633e73.jpg

I pay shipping costs..Internationally I'll pick up first $15

OK One FINAL option....Can't take a photo because my iPhone actin up...

Season 1 of this series seemed to have gone fast and was very popular so I will go a step further and offer ....Wonder Woman The Complete Series...That's right Seasons 1, 2 & 3 DVD Box Sets for the taking...This will be Option F....Getting a little ridiculous as I've offered up some great Moderns plus other cool stuff with no takers so far.

This is it, no more offers :)

Wow....if I was able to claim it, I would do so immediately. That is an outstanding offer!

I can almost guarantee it will be taken within a few hours. If not, I will claim it tomorrow at 3:24pm so you have no reason to stress. :banana:

OK Here are the offers reposted so it's on front page...

Option D -

"Life With Archie" Issue 23 Francaville variant ...1st appearance of "Afterlife with Archie"

image_zpsc2e81c15.jpg

I pay shipping costs..Internationally I'll pick up first $15

:takeit: I've actually been looking for this book for awhile! Really enjoying the Afterlife books.

Will plan to post my offer at approximately 5:30-6:00 Central Time tonight!

Hooray now we can get this thread moving again and I can get that awesome Smurfs book :)

I’ll try to mail it out ASAP. (thumbs u

Do not expect anything "stellar": 1950s Spirou magazines were a pretty "poor" publication, with the same paper stock for both cover & inside pages.

Very nice anyway. :)

I just have to check if kahnadah is ready to mail out mine… :insane:

My PIF:

Choose 1 Option:

OPTION A:

Stan Sakai & Samurai Sword lot :

Usagi Yojimbo #1

47 Ronin #1

Killjoys Hot Topic Variants - #5 & #6

20140314_174929.jpg

OPTION B:

Cursed Pirate Girl #2

Awesome and super rare indie book. Each copy is hand stamped with the title, price and other info. Not many of these out there.

20140314_182136.jpg