• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PAY IT FORWARD

17,623 posts in this topic

Ok..

Here is some nice quality Original Comic Artwork

Choose one of the following. Shipping covered in the USA.

Batman 637 page 9 penciled by Doug Mahnke and inked by Tom Nguyen

Batman and Nightwing vs. Amazo

BatmanMahnke148_zps6b2c89b0.jpg

or

JLA #62 page 12 Pencils Doug Mahnke, Inks Tom Nguyen

Superman, Wonderwoman, Green Lantern, Flash, Plastic Man, Martian Manhunter party is up.

JLA6212Mahnke147_zps874dbaa3.jpg

That is the coolest thing ever offered in PIF. This is also my very first piece of original art so I am extremely grateful to Chris for offering this.

wow the batman's pretty sick. jla is nice too but, batman :luhv:

That's the great thing about art. They've each got neat stuff going for them.

The JLA page is funny and has a lot of characters in it, and the Batman has some nice battle images.

So everyone can find something they dig.

That's the first time I remember seeing original published art in here. Way to bring it. :applause:

I was pulling out signed books, and some vintage star wars and then I thought a simple choice of some art might work better.

Ok, I will not have any art to offer but I am going to dig up stuff that I think is worthy of claiming.

BTW.... Comix, you broke the previous record in time claimed that was held by a slabbed X-Men # 3.

Just doesn't seem right that a page from a modern Batman should beat out a slabbed X-men 3

:gossip: There's only ONE of that modern Batman page that exists....there are 890 slabbed X-men #3's lol