• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PAY IT FORWARD

17,623 posts in this topic

I've been out of town and when I got back low and behold my Spirou issue with 2nd appearance of Smurfs was on my desk...Awesome book in great condition....Thanks Vaillant!!!!!

And wow...there were some great offers over the weekend! That lot of Todd Issues 1-4 was awesome!

I've got something Purdy special and unique next time I take up an offer :)

Valiant is an awesome guy! Thanks on the Todds, yeah it hurt to put that in the box today lol Luckily it is going to a cool member.

:takeit: the superman VS Ali hardcover. Love the idea of this thread and will post my options very soon

I hope you post the ASM 129 9.8 in your signature... Oh wait I can't claim anything right now, hold off on that please.

:takeit: the superman VS Ali hardcover. Love the idea of this thread and will post my options very soon

I hope you post the ASM 129 9.8 in your signature... Oh wait I can't claim anything right now, hold off on that please.

I can claim, but I'm not as selfish as techvoodoo, I'd settle for the Iron Fist 1 in the sig.

I can claim, but I'm not as selfish as techvoodoo, I'd settle for the Iron Fist 1 in the sig.

I'll settle for the IH181, but that's my final offer. :sumo:

:takeit: OPTION 2

nice, lets keep the hotness going!

Please Pick option A (Astonishing -men #2 9.4) and B (Transformers armada #1 9.6), Pick both and will throw in 2 Max Defenders.

Free shipping Canada & USA

Option A

xm_zps411036bc.jpg

Option B

IMG_6231_zpscda82084.jpg

Free With A or B

free_zps36c4353c.jpg

is o

Please Pick option A (mystery signed slab 9.4) or B (Transformers armada #1), and i will throw in Max Defender.

Free shipping Canada & USA

PIF_zps11f8f325.jpg

is option A a CGC SS?