• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PAY IT FORWARD

17,623 posts in this topic

New to this: Free shipping in the U.S.A Choose 1 option .

Option #1: Late 70's books in VF/NM

shazam #1

eternals #1

Cap #200

Logans run #1

2000 AD #1

:applause:

Nope why I made it a mystery, not sure if there was a problem showing non CGC so I made it a mystery.

Offering a PGX isn't a good idea.

Maybe just replace option A with whatever option C is to avoid any potential problems with CGC rules and such.

Hopefully you've got a couple more cool slabs to offer an another option.

Nope why I made it a mystery, not sure if there was a problem showing non CGC so I made it a mystery.

Maybe just replace option A with whatever option C is to avoid any potential problems with CGC rules and such.

Wish I had my PGX slabs from E-BAY I would claim these books and offer up PGX there is no rules BANNING PGX from THIS thread is there?

Does CGC have rules against offering other graded books for this thread if so they need to SPEAK up (mod's) if not offer away is what I say.

Sigh.... Topcat, whether there is or is not a formal rule it is in bad form. This is CGC's website and they allow us to have fun here and buy and sell for free. The least we could do is not promote a rival product. I could be wrong (the vets can answer) but you are not supposed to sell them here so I think there is a natural progression of that rule to here.

Edited for Rule # 1 of Sales thread. Again, I think it is only appropriate that the rules apply here as well.

"For Sale – Threads may be removed for failure to comply, and repeated issues could result in strikes.

# 1 Books must be CGC or raw only, or items directly related to comics."

Sigh.... Topcat, whether there is or is not a formal rule it is in bad form. This is CGC's website and they allow us to have fun here and buy and sell for free. The least we could do is not promote a rival product. I could be wrong (the vets can answer) but you are not supposed to sell them here so I think there is a natural progression of that rule to here.

As I was reading this I saw an add for a PGX book in the banner ads below

As I was reading this I saw an add for a PGX book in the banner ads below

I know, I find those funny as well. lol I think it has something to do with the coding that is supposed to show images of CGC books.

Ok made some changes, hope this is better.Additionally, will add some other freebies as I package this one.

Please Pick option A (Astonishing -men #2 9.4) or B (Transformers armada #1 9.6), and i will throw in A Max Defender.

Free shipping Canada & USA

Option A

xm_zps411036bc.jpg

Option B

IMG_6231_zpscda82084.jpg

Free With A or B

free_zps36c4353c.jpg

bro

Ok made some changes, hope this is better.Additionally, will add some other freebies as I package this one.

Please Pick option A (Astonishing -men #2 9.4) or B (Transformers armada #1 9.6), and i will throw in A Max Defender.

Option A

xm_zps411036bc.jpg

Option B

IMG_6231_zpscda82084.jpg

Free With A or B

free_zps36c4353c.jpg

I was just checking GPA for astonishing x-men and saw that #2 pop up in the results.....what are the odds?

Option A

xm_zps411036bc.jpg

Option B

IMG_6231_zpscda82084.jpg

Free With A or B

free_zps36c4353c.jpg

I was just checking GPA for astonishing x-men and saw that #2 pop up in the results.....what are the odds?

lol I had to check when you posted that. I guess we are back where we started a couple days ago doh!

Wish I had my PGX slabs from E-BAY I would claim these books and offer up PGX there is no rules BANNING PGX from THIS thread is there?

Does CGC have rules against offering other graded books for this thread if so they need to SPEAK up (mod's) if not offer away is what I say.

Don't be shocked when allowing anything and everything, results in the people everyone would want participating in this thread to not participate. Anything goes usually results in unintended (and poor) results.

First off you need a pretty long and well documented track record to be trusted with a "mystery" anything. It's just BEGGING to be taken advantage of.

Whats a GPA? and did I mess up again?

Well it's your call.

You picked up 2 very nice, 9.8 slabs. That was a great pickup.

We're all very lucky there are such generous people willing to participate in this thread.

It's your call as to what you pay that forward with and what you post and how that fits into the spirit of PIF. (thumbs u

Bought it a few weeks ago, did not want to use it but kinda messed up on the mystery slab thing and thought it was such a awesome cover....

What's the serial number on that Transformers? I wanted to see when it was graded. It might be a 9.8 and was just graded at a harsher time.

Bought it a few weeks ago, did not want to use it but kinda messed up on the mystery slab thing and thought it was such a awesome cover....

What's the serial number on that Transformers? I wanted to see when it was graded. It might be a 9.8 and was just graded at a harsher time.

0051094059 7/02

New to this: Free shipping in the U.S.A Choose 1 option .

Option #1: Late 70's books in VF/NM

shazam #1

eternals #1

Cap #200

Logans run #1

2000 AD #1

:applause: