• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PAY IT FORWARD

17,623 posts in this topic

comix4fun I love it lol where did you find that one?

Everyone has to have a NINJAX # 1 lol

lol

I have a few copies of that book. I gave away a long box of valiants from that era last year too.

I have a couple dozen smileys that I've saved to my photobucket over the years. Some great ones out there....

worship.gif

face-slap.gif

smileys-money-702364.gif

laughing_zpsa8191e55.gif

And when a normal sized facepalm is not enough to express the situation:

facepalm-big.jpg

Man, I walked away and came back and saw 10 new posts and I thought someone else posted a $5 slab and there was a flurry of :takeit: posted.

I didn't offer $5 slab first, I offered Slabbed Captain America #5 signed 9.4, But being a noob... It was Not a cgc slab so I was asked to remove it and quickly added another (the $5 slab in question) Also said I was going to add another option which I did and combined my offer to be " take all ", added some other free stuff. Again I thought you had 24 hours before you had to have made your offer, guess not. Sorry if you felt my offer was lame, will do better next time.

I didn't offer $5 slab first, I offered Slabbed Captain America #5 signed 9.4, But being a noob... It was Not a cgc slab so I was asked to remove it and quickly added another (the $5 slab in question) Also said I was going to add another option which I did and combined my offer to be " take all ", added some other free stuff. Again I thought you had 24 hours before you had to have made your offer, guess not. Sorry if you felt my offer was lame, will do better next time.

Right it was a $12 slab...the transformers that you offered or the PGX book.

Then you swapped in a $5 slab for the PGX.

I had my slabs mixed up.