• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PAY IT FORWARD

17,623 posts in this topic

How much do I owe you?

You don't owe me anything. I will send the books to you free of charge after you offer some stuff up here (free of charge) for others to take and someone selects it. Browse the rules or at least the last couple of pages and you will get a feel for what's up. No money or anything is exchanged here, just cool azz stuff that people would want or enjoy!

You see some stuff you would really want and post :takeit: then you post some stuff that you think others would really want and if they take it, you get the stuff you wanted.

How much do I owe you?

You don't owe me anything. I will send the books to you free of charge after you offer some stuff up here (free of charge) for others to take and some selects it. Browse the rules or at least the last couple of pages and you will get a feel for what's up. No money or anything is exchanged here, just cool azz stuff that people would want or enjoy!

The correct answer is always tree fiddy.

How much do I owe you?

You don't owe me anything. I will send the books to you free of charge after you offer some stuff up here (free of charge) for others to take and some selects it. Browse the rules or at least the last couple of pages and you will get a feel for what's up. No money or anything is exchanged here, just cool azz stuff that people would want or enjoy!

What's that come out to in Rubles?

How much do I owe you?

What's that come out to in Rubles?

tree fiddy? I think it's universal.

Ok. Free PRIORITY MAIL shipping to all 50 States. No international shipping.

I'm posting my offers in the following way because you get to see more pictures that way, but mostly because I'm lazy. If not allowed, please don't be afraid to let me know. I'm quite used to being told I screwed up.

All comics are in excellent condition. All comics published after 1991 are going to be high grade, CGC worthy.

Option 1

Option 2

Option 3

Option 4

Option 5

Option 6

Option 7

Option 8

Option 9

Option 10

The following is a BONUS that comes with any above option. They are all high grade, unread, in the 9.8, 9.9 range. CGC THEM !!!!

BONUS

It is pretty late, so I will throw out two offers tonight and add more tomorrow morning.

OPTION-1 Spiderman Mystery Box

This is going to be a cool box with a lot of different Spiderman collectibles other than just comics. This one is going to be fun as I picked up a lot of these items with the intentions of passing them on. (You will receive your package in one of the below priority spidey boxes)

spiderman-usps-flat-rate-boxes.png

OPTION - 2 Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle Lot

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles # 21 from May 1989 CGC 9.0

FCBD Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles signed on bottom of cover by Kevin Eastman

Additional Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle comics will be included to fill up the box :)

1544377_622232251192566_3635145003970320611_n.jpg

:takei-damn it!

I'm still in my 7 day waiting period.

Actually your 7 day waiting period was over on the 11th :gossip: The time starts from when you claim it, not when your item was claimed.

Haha! You would appreciate this box more if you were already into Spiderman but I will make sure you like it just the same.

^^

Great offers.

That was a hard choice between offer 2 and offer 10 but....

OFFER 10 :takeit:

^^

Alrighty then. you want The Thing and Ultimate Six sets, just to be sure?

Yes, thank you. I am really looking forward to reading the Thing :)

Oh, and btw good job on your first PIF and you are now officially one of us, lol:grin: