• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PAY IT FORWARD

17,623 posts in this topic

I just wanted to ship the Airboy to Jimmers. It put WallCrawler in a weird spot because the only other option weighs like 20 lbs and he's in Canada.

Boboset,

If you are ok with it, I am 100% ok with just the Option 1 and you can ship the Airboy to Jimmers...That slab offer is great on its own.

As much as I would like the third option, shipping to me will be pricey...So, I am 100% fine with only taking the ASM slab, Option 2 to Jimmers and Option 3 you are free to do whatever you would like to do with it good sir!

Will that work?

I just wanted to ship the Airboy to Jimmers. It put WallCrawler in a weird spot because the only other option weighs like 20 lbs and he's in Canada.

Boboset,

If you are ok with it, I am 100% ok with just the Option 1 and you can ship the Airboy to Jimmers...That slab offer is great on its own.

As much as I would like the third option, shipping to me will be pricey...So, I am 100% fine with only taking the ASM slab, Option 2 to Jimmers and Option 3 you are free to do whatever you would like to do with it good sir!

Will that work?

(worship)

You are the man!

In that case, I would love to send the third option to CAHokie because he expressed an interest in it.

Boboset,

Will that work?

(worship)

You are the man!

In that case, I would love to send the third option to CAHokie because he expressed an interest in it.

Make him share the Daredevil Miller books on TPBSwap when he's done with them.

WOW!!! We just had a multi-3 PIF to three members at once. :applause: This is why I love this place!

:gossip: I read a DD comic arc last month and liked it, but rumor has it, it was one of the best runs ever so that may be why.

I will give Wallcrawler 15 minutes to see this but I do not want to hold up the thread because he does not know.

I pm'd him

I am going to prepare my goodies now. If it sticks with me then I will choose 1 and 3 so that 2 is available for Jimmers. :)

:wishluck::wishluck::wishluck::wishluck: times infinity.

I think you are a little late Porcupine, Jimmers is getting it thanks to the dual generosity of Webcrawler and Boba!

Boboset,

Will that work?

(worship)(worship)

Friend,I am in Canada,so i could ship someting to you maybe to make up for the sacrifice?

If I am breaking rules or anything by saying this gang,lmk and many sorries....I am over excited here and losing my pif vcard...not trying to rock any boat.if anyone wants to pm me ....

Anyhow,you know i love yous all! :banana:

Picture me disco dancing and doing the hold your nose and wiggle down dance and acting like an over excited three year old on red bull and karate chopping ( gently) everyone in sight and singing songs and shaking my bum in joy and pumping my fist and yelling gamma gamma hey rather than gabba gabba heythen you know halve of how Jimmers is :banana: