• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PAY IT FORWARD

17,623 posts in this topic

OK Here is the option.

Option 5 -

East of West #1 1st print signed by Dragotta

image_zpsa0633e73.jpg

Other options were...

Option 1 -

Lot of 6 DC 3D Covers

image_zps2cea8985.jpg

Option 2 -

"The Other Dead" Issues 1 & 2 Eastman Variants...signed by entire creative team of 5 including Kevin Eastman

image_zps095badf8.jpg

Option 3 -

Sons of Anarchy lot of 3 variants

image_zps7deb4a70.jpg

Option 4 -

Spidey Mystery Box containing a minimum 10 spiderman comics

If not takers than oh well...lol

:bump: I think this has until around 10pm EDT tonight

Thanks for the welcome, guys!

I'll be at and away from the computer throughout the day, so I'll keep posting and checking if anybody has claimed anything.

Option 1: Marvel Now Morbius Complete Set 1-9. They've been read once and then stored in a long box.

2agvi1d.jpg

Pretty good read, IMO. Wish the series didn't end so quickly.

Option 2: Image #1s: The Dream Merchant, Nowhere Men 5th Print, Five Ghosts, Bedlam, and East of West

20nogo.jpg

Option 3: Revival Volume 1 and The Walking Dead Volume 20:

353cdgh.jpg

Option 4: Nowhere Men #1-5:

bg75te.jpg

Tough crowd.

Here we go. I'll keep the Spidey theme going and see if we can get the thread moving again.

Option 5: Amazing Spider-Man #361 First App. of Carnage

10hnneq.jpg

I'll cover all shipping within U.S. and first $10 to Canada.

:bump: Unless my math is off, this is the official offer now!

Wow someone was salivating to get the previous offer back up lol

Quite surprised none of my offers were taken....crowd is getting stingy or something.

Good luck to next taker

No one was salivating to get it back up. (shrug) We would have preferred that someone grab your offer but since they did not, we have to follow the rules.

There is no science to what is claimed or not claimed. It depends on so many variables such as who has looked at the thread recently, what do they collect, what do they need. Trust me it is never personal and I hope you continue to participate in the thread :)

Wow someone was salivating to get the previous offer back up lol

Quite surprised none of my offers were taken....crowd is getting stingy or something.

Good luck to next taker

No one was salivating to get it back up. (shrug) We would have preferred that someone grab your offer but since they did not, we have to follow the rules.

There is no science to what is claimed or not claimed. It depends on so many variables such as who has looked at the thread recently, what do they collect, what do they need. Trust me it is never personal and I hope you continue to participate in the thread :)

Yep, I probably would have grabbed those Other Dead books if I wasn't still in my post-claim waiting period ;)

I'd totally grab the ASM, but 24 hours to have to decide what I could stand to, as well as what is worthy enough, to part ways with...way too much pressure. :sick:

I must prepare ahead of time.

lol

You think that is pressure. I claimed some Original Batman Art recently and had to come up with an offer within 30 minutes to keep the action going. :)