• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PAY IT FORWARD

17,623 posts in this topic

My offers:Please choose 1 option.OIption 1Morning Glories TPB 1 and 2.yes5_17.jpgphoto uploadingscaned5_17.jpgupload pngMarvel Encyclopedia Spider-man HCphoto s1.jpgOption 23 Heroclix boxesphoto Flatbed-005.jpgphoto Flatbed-006.jpgphoto Flatbed-007.jpgInternational shipping, I pay first $10.Here is another option, please choose 1 option.Option 3Choose 2 helmets!!Riddell micro helmetThe scale size to a regular helmet is 1/3.I have 2 of some teams, if you want. (please PM to make sure)photo helmet_zps40a50df2.jpgphoto 2013-09-0805-01-33-081_zps19fc2b10.jpgphoto IMG_20121230_193552.jpgphoto IMG_20121230_193743.jpgphoto CameraEffects-22.jpgOption #4Low Grade WarWar is Hell #1image.jpgvb1_2.jpgGhosts #76war3.jpgwar3a.jpgOur Army at War #282war4

war4a.jpgBLACKHAWK #230war2.jpgwar2a.jpgSGT. FURY #100war1.jpgwar1a.jpg

Was it the Wolverine by Larry Hama?

I didn't know about that one, the one i was referring to is:

Batman 637 page 9 penciled by Doug Mahnke and inked by Tom Nguyen

Batman and Nightwing vs. Amazo

BatmanMahnke148_zps6b2c89b0.jpg

Was it the Wolverine by Larry Hama?

I didn't know about that one, the one i was referring to is:

Batman 637 page 9 penciled by Doug Mahnke and inked by Tom Nguyen

Batman and Nightwing vs. Amazo

BatmanMahnke148_zps6b2c89b0.jpg

That ones mine! :banana:

OPtion 5

Ultimate X-Men: Complete Comic Book Collection CD Rom

stockimage.jpg

This is an official Marvel Release, not me scanning.

This is a stock picture though.

Ultimate X-Men is the wildly successful relaunch that jettisons over forty years of continuity and sets the clock back to the beginning for Marvel's first group of mutant super heroes. This is a fresh start for the X-Men that begins when they're still teenagers just becoming a part of Charles Xavier's School For Gifted Youngsters and chronicles their new first encounters with Magneto, the Sentinels, Juggernaut, etc. The book is published on a monthly basis and is a cornerstone of the Ultimate Universe, a separate line of comics Marvel produces all sharing the same taking-it-from-the-start philosophy. Ultimate X-men includes 70 issues from February 2001 through May 2006, including annual. It also includes bios of all characters!

It wasnt THAT fast. It took at least 8 seconds from the time it was posted. :insane:

That's because I taught you 18 seconds was too late. :baiting:

:roflmao::cry:

I'm on my way to work so I do not have time to grab pictures. Free shipping to US. First :takeit: wins. I will entertain requests for other TPB or Hardcovers if nobody likes what is posted here. Everything is brand new! Pick any two:

Option #1

Deadpool Kills Deadpool - Paperback

Option #2

Injustice: Gods Among Us Vol. 1 - Hardcover

Option #3

Superman: Red Son - Paperback

Option #4

X-Men: Days of Future Past - Paperback

Option #5

Batman (Vol. 1): The Court of Owls (The New 52) - Hardcover

Option #6

Batman: The Killing Joke - Hardcover