• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PAY IT FORWARD

17,623 posts in this topic

Lemme check…I may have to juggle my offer around a bit…

EDIT: Should be good to go!

Current offer:

Free shipping to US. First :takeit: wins. I will entertain requests for other TPB or Hardcovers if nobody likes what is posted here. Everything is brand new! Images are stock images:

Option #1

Pick any two:

Deadpool Kills Deadpool - Paperback

3rvQ7Osl.jpg

Injustice: Gods Among Us Vol. 1 - Hardcover

YZhpXWql.jpg

Superman: Red Son - Paperback

wYINbehl.jpg

X-Men: Days of Future Past - Paperback

mZKCz4el.jpg

Batman (Vol. 1): The Court of Owls (The New 52) - Hardcover

EhzICYHl.jpg

Batman: The Killing Joke - Hardcover

iOFbExul.jpg

Darth Vader and Son - Hardcover

1A2vX74l.jpg

Option #2

Pick any one:

Iron Man: Extremis - Hardcover

FDzCSNcl.jpg

Avengers vs. X-Men - Paperback

Sr6iPPfl.jpg

Infinity Gauntlet - Paperback

Pv14TqEl.jpg

Could you do that if he agrees to pay the shipping cost difference or is it a logistic problem?

Anyway, it took a bit but both my claimed PIFs are on their way to two boardies' families as donation (per generous offer of manicnerd) and my offer is now on its way to shazzam’s home. (thumbs u

Logistic problem…

I know that well… before discovering our new post office opened in the city historical centre (which has a full day schedule) it would have been a nightmare to run the smallest sale thread to foreign destinations. And to me, USA is foreign! lol

Well, hopefully some US PIFfer will grab the nice offers!

Logistic problem…

I know that well… before discovering our new post office opened in the city historical centre (which has a full day schedule) it would have been a nightmare to run the smallest sale thread to foreign destinations. And to me, USA is foreign! lol

Wow, just noticed, you're in Italy!?!? You must love comics! Props to you buddy.

Wow, just noticed, you're in Italy!?!? You must love comics! Props to you buddy.

And I also sell my duplicates… :baiting:

Kidding apart: thank you – I have been reading comics (of every kind) since I was about 5, and collecting Marvel comic books in original edition since I was 21 (now I am 45) and in the last two years I have understood how the market changed a lot with the introduction of CGC and the cover-centered market.

I still have to figure out how much for the good and how much for the bad… lol

Logistic problem…

He must love comics because he lives in Italy?, or because Italians are known to hate comics, but he collect them anyway?

:baiting::kidaround:

Logistic problem…

He must love comics because he lives in Italy?, or because Italians are known to hate comics, but he collect them anyway?

Uhh..because he lives far away, and might have a hard time getting them, ...and since he seems to have a lot of good comics, it shows a lot of effort on his part....clear enough, or do you need pictures

Logistic problem…

Uhh..because he lives far away, and might have a hard time getting them, ...and since he seems to have a lot of good comics, it shows a lot of effort on his part....clear enough, or do you need pictures

Fight !!!

:popcorn:

Logistic problem…

Fight !!!

Not at at all, i enjoy a little online joking

Logistic problem…

Fight !!!

I'm disappointed in you. ;)

Logistic problem…

Fight !!!

Sorry, as the resident Noob, ill impose a week long ban for myself from the PIF forum. :tonofbricks:

Logistic problem…

Fight !!!

Sorry, as the resident Noob, ill impose a week long ban for myself from the PIF forum. :tonofbricks:

Careful. You might come to wonder why you bothered to join up in the first place.

Logistic problem…

Fight !!!

Careful. You might come to wonder why you bothered to join up in the first place.

This is what happens when the PIF stalls.