• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PAY IT FORWARD

17,623 posts in this topic

I would say if your gonna take it, post it soon or else I will. lol I didnt want to swoop in and steal it.

I would say if your gonna take it, post it soon or else I will. lol I didnt want to swoop in and steal it.

You already have like 90 pounds of my books coming to you!

(but dont let that stop you!)

Ok so I definitely want it but can't post offerings until I get home and scan some things. Should I wait (I'm sure it will be gone) to keep the thread moving, or should I take it and post when I get home (in about 4 hours)?

no one will be hurt if you take something and post your offer tonight when you're home... people do it all the time and no one minds!

Ok. I'm not home, but I think I can put one together and upgrade it when I get home if it's not taken by then.

Offer #1:

Pick three low grade Spirit Section slabs from:

1301142347521.jpg

1301142344481.jpg

1301142255421.jpg

1301142225451.jpg

1401140037101.jpg

1301142338101.jpg

Offer #2:

Newly graded (but I don't have a scan of it graded) Strange Tales #180 CGC 9.0. Here it is raw:

StrangeTales180_zps1c03c87d.jpg

EDIT: I forgot to mention. Shipping anywhere on me.

Offer #2:

Newly graded (but I don't have a scan of it graded) Strange Tales #180 CGC 9.0. Here it is raw:

StrangeTales180_zps1c03c87d.jpg

EDIT: I forgot to mention. Shipping anywhere on me.

:takeit:

I'll get my offer / offers up ASAP!

Ok, so I'd like to match the coolness of everyone else's offers today so hopefully this does it!

I'll also throw in a bonus or two with either option!

And for you crazy Canucks...I'd be happy to ship it north free of charge!

Option #1:

Uncanny X-Men #120 (but this isn't just any ordinary Uncanny X-Men #120...you'll see!)

photo1_zps8708d59a.jpg

photo2_zpse70c1dd0.jpg

Option #2:

You get both slabs!

photo3_zpsf6af0c12.jpg

photo4_zps02085621.jpg