• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PAY IT FORWARD

17,623 posts in this topic

Hi there.

Really mikenyc. Last time I offered a PIF that I received plus a hardcover.

Or 4 other options.

The time before that, I offered statues.

This time I offered Spider-Man comics plus some pictures.

I was adding more comics tonight, still am adding them.

There is another thread to complain, go there.

(shrug)

Yes really.

Hope all turns out well.

I don't know. I feel like this thread has not been the same for the last month or so. A lot of offers reverting after 4 days or being saved in the final few minutes. It also seems to be a very small group of people participating as a whole. I am not for sure what is going on. (shrug) Hopefully we can have one of those fast moving weekends where dozens of people get to play. We will see.

I don't know. I feel like this thread has not been the same for the last month or so. A lot of offers reverting after 4 days or being saved in the final few minutes. It also seems to be a very small group of people participating as a whole. I am not for sure what is going on. (shrug) Hopefully we can have one of those fast moving weekends where dozens of people get to play. We will see.

I'll try to play to help out :foryou:

I'll try to play to help out :foryou:

This thread would love to have people like you! :headbang: