• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PAY IT FORWARD

17,623 posts in this topic

Free Shipping World Wide

Pick ANY 2

Option 1

Hardcover New 52 Batman first TPB

yJVH68Q.jpg

Option 2

Hardcover New 52 Batman and Robin first TPB

biysEFp.jpg

Option 3

Batman Year One TPB

0vc9Ze8.jpg

Option 4

GREAT READ Punk Rock Jesus TPB

KgmzHeV.jpg

Option 5

The Last of Us TPB

buStGl5.jpg

BONUS

You get this as well

SkjDHGN.jpg

Barth

manicnerd

Only ones who posted during my PIF so Im going to send them both Random Mini figures as a 2nd and 3rd PIF prize.

Great! Thanks (thumbs u

Free Shipping World Wide

Pick ANY 2

Option 1

Hardcover New 52 Batman first TPB

yJVH68Q.jpg

Option 2

Hardcover New 52 Batman and Robin first TPB

biysEFp.jpg

Option 3

Batman Year One TPB

0vc9Ze8.jpg

Option 4

GREAT READ Punk Rock Jesus TPB

KgmzHeV.jpg

Option 5

The Last of Us TPB

buStGl5.jpg

BONUS

You get this as well

SkjDHGN.jpg

Bumping the offer to the current page!

I thought for sure that the Last of Us would be chosen. Is that a good read? I know it is based on the video game or is it vise versa?

I thought for sure that the Last of Us would be chosen. Is that a good read? I know it is based on the video game or is it vise versa?

Don't know, haven't read it. Punk Rock Jesus is an entertaining read, though it has an obvious, subversive underlying message.

It was made to accompany the game. They released it 6 months prior to the launch of the game and it's about one of the games main character's back story.

I read it after playing the game and I LOVE the game. LOVE. So I'm a bit biased. I went into reading it already having a huge attachment to Ellie.

It was, however, designed to be read without having any knowledge of the game and I would definitely recommend it.

Offer 1:

Mysterious and Not So Mysterious-Mystery Box

Going off your recommendations and likes, I will put together a large amount of raw comics, hardcovers, trade paperbacks, CGC graded books, and just about anything else you can imagine.

Offer 2: D&D Themed Gift Certificate

Pretty simple. You pick the store. I roll a d10 four times to determine the amount you get. And a roll of a 20 on a d20 scores a critical hit, which triples your final amount.

Offer 1:

Mysterious and Not So Mysterious-Mystery Box

Going off your recommendations and likes, I will put together a large amount of raw comics, hardcovers, trade paperbacks, CGC graded books, and just about anything else you can imagine.

:takeit:

Free shipping in US. Internationals welcome, I'll cover first $20. If any international boardie wanted to cherry-pick to keep costs down, that's fine.

Pick one:

Option one:

Bronze grab-bag with a couple silver. Captain Marvel 14 (nice, about an 8.0), 43 (Drax), Thor Annual 4 (nice, about 7.5), Action 471 and 472 (FNish), Amazing Adventures 12 (Furry Beast! 5.0ish), Anthro 1 (6.0), Battlestar Galactica 1 (NM), FF 200 (9.0), Tales to Astonish vol 2 1 (NM), Shanna the She-Devil 2 (8.5), Micronauts 1 (only FN or so, sorry).

IMG_4375_zpsa10dccc9.jpg

IMG_4376_zps57f2b0ce.jpg

IMG_4377_zps6fa5a286.jpg

Option two:

Geoff Johns Avengers tpb's. Search for She-Hulk, Red Zone, World Trust.

IMG_4379_zpsab5af22b.jpg