• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PAY IT FORWARD

17,623 posts in this topic

I think your offers are interesting. Can you tell more about the Teen Titans .95 price variants, I have not seen those before.

The .95 variants on the teen titans books were just avail in Canada. These 2 books are part one and 2 of the Judas contract ..(Part 3 being 1st nightwing)

Ok..

4 options , Pick one please :)

Option 1 ..

Doomsday pack ... All the cool kids like doomsday now.. you can be cool too ...

1D91A168-24FC-4110-8815-6A065FF29D40_zpsjhsrvuec.jpg

Option 2

Thor Dark world Pack ..

You know them.. you like em '

Upside down variants ...

D216AB79-41C7-4311-8969-4CDE31041462_zpszbtex96z.jpg

Option 3:

Pre Nightwing Teen titans story .. Both are .95 price variants.. both are HTF.. and you don't have em'

172BB9E1-AC94-479D-B2D7-E129E7C55B26_zpsecqojsdn.jpg

Option 4

New stuff for the Modern collector

I am not sure what printing the Rai 2 recalled book is .. But the kool kids like em'

87761626-A415-40A4-A27E-3D6F6BA3C824_zpse0fhjkkz.jpg

How did I do ?

:bump: to current page :)

Ok..

4 options , Pick two please :):news:

Option 1 ..

Doomsday pack ... All the cool kids like doomsday now.. you can be cool too ...

1D91A168-24FC-4110-8815-6A065FF29D40_zpsjhsrvuec.jpg

Option 2

Thor Dark world Pack ..

You know them.. you like em '

Upside down variants ...

D216AB79-41C7-4311-8969-4CDE31041462_zpszbtex96z.jpg

Option 3:

Pre Nightwing Teen titans story .. Both are .95 price variants.. both are HTF.. and you don't have em'

172BB9E1-AC94-479D-B2D7-E129E7C55B26_zpsecqojsdn.jpg

Option 4

New stuff for the Modern collector

I am not sure what printing the Rai 2 recalled book is .. But the kool kids like em'

87761626-A415-40A4-A27E-3D6F6BA3C824_zpse0fhjkkz.jpg

How did I do ?

So......are we letting this one die?

Maybe. Depends on Fantastic Four right now and topcat54 if his offer expires. We'll see. Maybe the boards can handle the two threads, maybe not.

They just need to be different.

As I said in more than an occasion, the aim of the PIF thread was to give away something interesting you no longer have use for. NamesJay, the thread starter, did it with an interesting book on the history of comic art.

Keeping this in mind, offers which contain just very common items maybe do not apply. I think Fantastic Thor's offer is quite fine – people should not have had high expectations from the PIF premises to start with, IMO.

Or maybe we just need a third thread (no kidding) where you could offer common books or ask for them (both). I am still missing many copper and modern issues from my runs, and it could be handy for those not living in the USA.

Problem will always be the shipping costs for me, anyway. I have several Marvel Masterworks which I would have offered but shipping cost would be too high (around $25-35, depending on the number of pages).

I already had these two Thor, otherwise I would have picked them – don’t know about the New Teen Titans price variant, but maybe they are of interest to collectors… hm

It does not have to be expensive to be different or cool. I personally don't care for trade paper backs and don't collect modern comics. That is just me. It may come down to two different threads with two different level of exchanges. I will watch both and participate in both if there is something of interest.

You did not get it: it’s the postage that it‘s expensive. :D

I have a big number of TPBs, hardcovers and graphic novels and the like which I would love to give away, but the cost to ship them to USA with the current rates is prohibitive. :(

You did not get it: it’s the postage that it‘s expensive. :D

I have a big number of TPBs, hardcovers and graphic novels and the like which I would love to give away, but the cost to ship them to USA with the current rates is prohibitive. :(

If some thing costs over $15-20 to ship the recipient should be willing to help on shipping. I personally have no problem doing this but maybe thats just me.