• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PAY IT FORWARD

17,623 posts in this topic

My offer will expire at 3 am tonight. Sorry for the stall, folks! Kinda surprised no takers but no worries. I'll take a last look today to see if I can come up with an option 3.

:popcorn:

Ok for me I'll put up two options. I'll cover shipping in the US. International folks, sorry! If you pick Option #1, though, I'll be happy to cover $10 of it for you.

OPTION #1

Arkham Asylum hardcover (1st printing).

I actually took this as a previous PIF and I'm so glad I did! It's awesome! But this is what PIF is about, right? If someone else hasn't read it, or if someone wants a really nice copy for their collection... Here you go.

OR

OPTION #2

SPIDEY (SEMI) MYSTERY BOX

It'll be a USPS medium flat rate box filled with Spidey related books... Figure around 50 books in total or so! Pick one of the full runs from the list below and then I'll fill the rest of the box with other Spidey-related limited series, one shots, etc. No reason to waste space in a flat rate box!.

Here's the list! Just say "I'll take it" and the Option letter and I'll get it packed up!

A - Marvel Knights Spider-Man (2004) - 1-22

B - Untold Tales of Spider-Man (1995) 1-25

C- Ultimate Marvel Team Up (2001) 1-16

You can also choose to pick one of the options above and then have the rest of the box filled with true "mystery" books...meaning I'll give you an assorted mix! It's a roll of the dice!

Ok here's a 3rd Option. Warning, it requires actual reading! :D

OPTION # 3 - Pair of 1979 Marvel Pocket Novels

A pair of pretty cool relics from the swingin' 70's - Marvel Pocket books! Marv Wolfman writing a full length FF novel and Paul Kupperberg - brother of artist Alan Kupperberg and himself a long-time Marvel/DC writer of the era on the Spidey book made for some cool reading. Or so I kinda remember. lol

imagejpg1.jpg

Alright all, I'm off to bed...sorry about this looks like the offer will revert. Too bad to. I've sent out a few of these Spidey boxes in the last few weeks and they've gone over really really well so I assumed that would be a no brainer, offer-wise. And as I said, one of my first ever ventures into PIF was taking this very copy of Arkham Asylum and I'm happy I did. Wanted or find out whys all the fuss was about. :-)

But again, my apologies for grinding things to a halt...certainly wasn't at all my intention and I do feel bad about it.

Please choose 1 Option. Priority mail shipping in the US only. Sorry international friends but these will be really heavy options.

OPTION-1 - Great reading option

Runaways Volume 1 Deluxe Hardcover - This covers issues 1-18, the entire first volume of this series.

Runaways Volume 2 - Hardcover - This covers Vol 2 of the series, issues 1-12

Young Avengers Hardcover - The book contains issues #1-12 of Young Avengers, plus Young Avengers Special Edition #1

10393991_666290526786738_4012633475064222660_n.jpg

OPTION-2 Mystery box. You choose what goes in it. Misc Runs (no single issues), Batman/Superman/Justice League, Various Trades hardcover and paperback, or perhaps you just dont care and want it to be a complete mystery. Just let me know.

-x22-candy-roulette-x22-mystery-box-15.99-for-over-25-worth-of-candy-21967-p.jpg

As always, no matter what option you pick it will be a full box. I dont like empty space :)

The other offered expired, so this is now the current offer if anyone would like to have it.

I'll take option 1. I think I've read a couple of the runaways and it would be good to fill in some of the gaps.

Three offers to tempt the masses:

Option 1:

Detective Comics 383 - VF/NM

DetectiveComics383_zps6824d366.jpg

Option 2:

Thor 189 - NM- or so

Thor189_zps54aac051.jpg

Option 3:

4 NM- Copies of X-Men 282 (one copy shown)

X-Men282_zpsf18ce902.jpg

Hope one is on someone's list.

Sorry for the delay.

Here are my offers. The photos are kinda crappy, but I was in a rush. Please choose one. Free shipping for Domestic. International I'll go halfsie.

Offer 1: Tales to Astonish #93. An early appearance of the Silver Surfer.

tta93_zps4bf5fa0d.jpg

Offer 2: First appearance of Gamora.

st180_zps3e31c43d.jpg

Offer 3: Death issues. If you're a Bronze/Copper collector, these are two of the must-have from those eras. Nice NM copies.

deathissues_zps411bc5f0.jpg