• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PAY IT FORWARD

17,623 posts in this topic

Ugh well I took the PIF knowing that a boardie had PM'd me a while back wanting the Knight Rider set and that he'd take it next time I offered, now he said he can't so.......Didn't think I would be stalling the PIF thread :(

I'll see if I can get another option together but might take a day as I'm throwing my son's Marine Corps Graduation party today!

:takeit:

Send this to the boardie who wanted it and I'll provide the next PiF offer.

:angel: Very nice of you

:golfclap: really cool :headbang:

options 2 and 4 :takeit:

Fantastic Four lot. Includes issues 199, 223-235 and 5 trades :)

I promise to put up a quality offer right off the bat. Something that won't last long. But it will have to wait until tonight because I have nothing ready to go with right now. :)

:popcorn:

Free Priority Mail shipping via USPS to all 50 states plus Puerto Rico. :)

Pick one option. I will be changing offers up repeatedly over the next possible 4 days. Once it's gone, it's gone. If 4 days happen to go by without someone taking an offer, at least you will agree the effort was there. :)

Option 1 No longer available.

Option 2 No longer available.

Option 3

GIANT-SIZE INVADERS # 1 1975 9.0 or better.

100_9127_zps49649602.jpg

THE INVADERS # 1 1975 9.0 or better.

100_9131_zps3040d221.jpg

Invaders # 1 (1993 Marvel 2nd Series) NM+ or better.

100_5304_zps333f338c.jpg

THE NEW INVADERS # 0- 8 All books 9.6/9.8 or better.

100_3410_zps6d2494f3.jpg

100_3411_zps1203dfed.jpg

100_3412_zps3b6ad01e.jpg

Option 4

BATMAN # 404 405 406 (1987) YEAR ONE Frank Miller Mazzucchelli Parts 1 2 3

9.0 or better.

100_4636_zpsfccf5808.jpg

100_4639_zps0ebaa96e.jpg

100_4640_zps2aa8b6a0.jpg

DETECTIVE COMICS # 817 818 819 (2006) Batman One Year Later 9.6/9.8

100_4541_zpsca3a4711.jpg

100_4542_zpsdc8d1a38.jpg

100_4543_zps76bcb553.jpg

Penguin Triumphant One Shot 1992 Prestige Format 9.8 or better.

Catwoman Defiant One Shot 1992 Prestige Format 9.8 or better.

BATMAN SPECIAL # 1 1984 Michael Golden art 9.0 or better.

Batman The Blue, the Grey, and the Bat # 1 1992 9.6/9.8

BATMAN # 477 478 Gotham Complete 2 part set Claymation Photo Covers 1992 9.6

BATMAN 80 Page Giant # 1 2010 Gotham Freezes Over 9.6 or better.

BATMAN Son of the Demon Giant Size 2006 Edition TALIA 9.6/9.8

Sorry, no time for additional pics today.

brand new DVD box sets worth at least $80?????

Free Shipping. :roflmao:

He never said he was going to wow the crowd. His disks would sell for $50 to the right buyer so lets see some stuff that would sell for $50 in the sales threads or E-Bay.

He never said he was going to wow the crowd. His disks would sell for $50 to the right buyer so lets see some stuff that would sell for $50 in the sales threads or E-Bay.

I'm building up the anticipation. :)

So you guys went from "at least $80" to "$50 to the right buyer" in a matter of seconds? Yeah, I got a Ninjak # 1 that would go for $50 to the right buyer. Why are you here 1cool? Shouldn't you be grabbing another free RAK in the GT thread? Tip: For your next RAK grab, try to take one that hasn't already been taken. :roflmao:

So you guys went from "at least $80" to "$50 to the right buyer" in a matter of seconds? Yeah, I got a Ninjak # 1 that would go for $50 to the right buyer. Why are you here 1cool? Shouldn't you be grabbing another free RAK in the GT thread? Tip: For your next RAK grab, try to take one that hasn't already been taken. :roflmao:

Set one

Set 2

Set 3

Less talking and more posting books people want.

Set one

Set 2

Set 3

Less talking and more posting books people want.

Yeah, they were so popular here nobody wanted them for free. lol Quick, 1tool, go grab another free RAK. lol Maybe you can move up to the top of that donkey list that's been PM'd to everyone.

What a tool

Hulk Smash isn't so bad - that Babbaboey guy is much worse. Lets wait to see what he comes up with - maybe it will blow us all away!