• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PAY IT FORWARD

17,623 posts in this topic

Ok please pick 2 options

Added Deadpool # 4 to hot Lot

Option 1

Tales of Suspense 81

photo dark2_zps403bcfba.jpg

Option 2

Steven King The Stand Lot

photo fear4_zpsecf95877.jpg

photo dark1_zps35cd2fda.jpg

photo dark_zps8f1f3597.jpg

photo fear8_zps468870e2.jpg

photo fear3_zps70b25067.jpg

Option 3

Doom Patrol 67-80 run

photo fear9_zps8254bb4d.jpg

photo fear9a_zps44a3e682.jpg

photo fear9b_zpsc37297f8.jpg

Option 4

"HOT" Lot

photo dead4_zps5fc72dd8.jpg

photo fear1_zps75a1a0e2.jpg

photo fear2_zps9b9306d9.jpg

photo dark4_zpscf4f8856.jpg

photo dark3_zps618ec797.jpg

Option 5

Avengers Low Grade Lot

photo fear5_zps300ec3c0.jpg

photo fear7_zps1303cbfd.jpg

photo fear6_zps3659b838.jpg

Option 6

"S" BOX - 40 comics in very fine or better that start with the letter "S"

I definitely dig those TMNT books and that Tales of Suspense book looks like a cool read. I don't know how people are not biting at this. I am a few posts too short to do it. Some day I will. Some day... :whistle:

Is this a joke? You realize its insanely easy to get your post count up quickly with the thousand threads going on right now.

Going Once , going twice....

Hi there :hi:

Please choose 2 options:

Option 1

Tales of Suspense 81

photo dark2_zps403bcfba.jpg

Option 2

Steven King The Stand Lot

photo fear4_zpsecf95877.jpg

photo dark1_zps35cd2fda.jpg

photo dark_zps8f1f3597.jpg

photo fear8_zps468870e2.jpg

photo fear3_zps70b25067.jpg

Option 3

Doom Patrol 67-80 run

photo fear9_zps8254bb4d.jpg

photo fear9a_zps44a3e682.jpg

photo fear9b_zpsc37297f8.jpg

Option 4

"HOT" Lot

photo fear1_zps75a1a0e2.jpg

photo fear2_zps9b9306d9.jpg

photo dark4_zpscf4f8856.jpg

photo dark3_zps618ec797.jpg

Option 5

Avengers Low Grade Lot

photo fear5_zps300ec3c0.jpg

photo fear7_zps1303cbfd.jpg

photo fear6_zps3659b838.jpg

Option 6

"S" BOX - 40 comics in very fine or better that start with the letter "S"

Option 7

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Lot

#28, 32, 34

photo house4_zpsfff6af06.jpg

photo house3_zpseca7fd5b.jpg

photo house2_zpsa61e8728.jpg

Plus these 2 comics come with any options you choose.

photo house_zpsb28eefd7.jpg

photo house1_zps57469b93.jpg

No Alpha Flight 15, sorry

I definitely dig those TMNT books and that Tales of Suspense book looks like a cool read. I don't know how people are not biting at this. I am a few posts too short to do it. Some day I will. Some day... :whistle:

Is this a joke? You realize its insanely easy to get your post count up quickly with the thousand threads going on right now.

I guess I am not seeing it. There are too many threads who beckon, I am part of the FF#48 club, or the Showcase club, and other clubs of specific titles. I don't have a lot of these books as I am a casual collector. I know that this is a collector's site and not so much a fan site, so it is hard for me to participate. Except for the MAD magazine thread, which was my main collection growing up.

I guess I am not seeing it. There are too many threads who beckon, I am part of the FF#48 club, or the Showcase club, and other clubs of specific titles. I don't have a lot of these books as I am a casual collector. I know that this is a collector's site and not so much a fan site, so it is hard for me to participate. Except for the MAD magazine thread, which was my main collection growing up.

I think 1Cool is referring to all the threads in Comics General, Modern, etc. You don't have to just participate in club threads. Just scroll through the first page of CG, and state your opinion in whatever everybody else is :blahblah: about. lol

Your next post will be your 50th so you can begin participating. I've seen people post random thoughts and a few "nice books" post in the sales threads and they get 50 post in an hour.

Your next post will be your 50th so you can begin participating. I've seen people post random thoughts and a few "nice books" post in the sales threads and they get 50 post in an hour.

Just find Kav and he can teach you the ways of hitting 15,000 posts in less than a year

My offer:

If you’re want to get started in the Bronze Age or simply add to your collection, this may be the offer for you. All unread and VF or better.

Pick up to five of the following comics.

dreadstar1_zps148d70eb.jpg

ss1_zps1b101dd9.jpg

sw7_zpsa1b6a583.jpg

judgedredd1_zpsc874a75b.jpg

av191_zps47d7cf62.jpg

dd184_zps6908a54b.jpg

mut1_zps4cc1d6cc.jpg

st1_zps4a173c9c.jpg

Free delivery in US, I'll split the shipping for international.