• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PAY IT FORWARD

17,623 posts in this topic

Ok.

Option #1. I've had luck with early Marvels before so lets try:

Daredevil #2 CGC 4.5 CrOW

IMG_2045_zps1f62d005.jpg

Option #2. People seem interested in OA. It's a sketch rather than a page, but here's a Mary Marvel sketch by Daxiong that I picked up from our own Speedy-D in the T.J. Powell fundraiser thread.

IMG_2046_zpsa891bba9.jpg

Great Offer Thunsicker! My only question is why the heck is it still here?? lol So far you, me and Comix4fun have all had offers taken in less than 10 seconds. I thought this one would have been in that category. Very generous of you :headbang:

Great Offer Thunsicker! My only question is why the heck is it still here?? lol So far you, me and Comix4fun have all had offers taken in less than 10 seconds. I thought this one would have been in that category. Very generous of you :headbang:

Not everybody is impressed by a 10 second turnaround. :whistle:

:sorry:

Maybe someday you will have one! :baiting:

:grin:

I wish a company I know had a 10 second turnaround.

Um... I hope not. hm

There are a few ladies out there that wish I didn't have a 10 second "turnaround"

There are a few ladies out there that wish I didn't have a 10 second "turnaround"

\

Perhaps you could try using a clock next time? :D

donkey_cartoon_clock-r78284db9021f4131900d0fd35fba4076_fup1s_8byvr_324.jpg

Please choose 1 option, Shipping is on me to anywhere in the world. Thanks!

Option 1: You get both Stan items!

"Stan Lee Meets..." Signed by Stan Lee

Hardcover book hand signed on the title page by Stan Lee

Book is new and never read. Signature personally obtained by me from Stan at a recent convention. Collects all the Stan Lee Meets titles!

stan1_zpse3f57300.jpg photo1_zpsfe3ef3c8.jpg

Plus you also get

Stan Lee Convention Exclusive Funko Pop figure. This is the rare "Excelsior!" variant.

New in box

sl_zps6e83538f.jpg

StanLeeExcelsiorPOPGLAM_zps6cbcfbd1.jpg

Option 2

Thief of Thieves #1 CGC 9.8 White Pages 1st Print

Hot book with real value and upside potential! From Robert Kirkman, being made into a new tv show by AMC!

tot_zpsbc5d4681.jpg

Please choose 1 option, Shipping is on me to anywhere in the world. Thanks!

Option 1: You get both Stan items!

"Stan Lee Meets..." Signed by Stan Lee

Hardcover book hand signed on the title page by Stan Lee

Book is new and never read. Signature personally obtained by me from Stan at a recent convention. Collects all the Stan Lee Meets titles!

stan1_zpse3f57300.jpg photo1_zpsfe3ef3c8.jpg

Plus you also get

Stan Lee Convention Exclusive Funko Pop figure. This is the rare "Excelsior!" variant.

New in box

sl_zps6e83538f.jpg

StanLeeExcelsiorPOPGLAM_zps6cbcfbd1.jpg

Option 2

Thief of Thieves #1 CGC 9.8 White Pages 1st Print

Hot book with real value and upside potential! From Robert Kirkman, being made into a new tv show by AMC!

tot_zpsbc5d4681.jpg

ToT #1

:takeit: