• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PAY IT FORWARD

17,623 posts in this topic

2 hours left until the offer reverts. Don't take this the wrong way but I get the impression your offers are books your looking to get rid of rather then books you think others will like.

Yeah I don't see how anyone would take that the wrong way!

I believe he has till Thursday at 1106 pm until his PIF expires (4 days)

Correct you are - thought there was 31 days last month. My mistake.

But I said - don't take it the wrong way? He can't take it poorly if I said that.

2 hours left until the offer reverts. Don't take this the wrong way but I get the impression your offers are books your looking to get rid of rather then books you think others will like.

Granted I am a newb here but I do notice that it is hard to give what other people like. Mostly because I only have stuff I like.

Oh, why not?

:takeit: - the Penguin SS sketch and the TWD slabs.

Let's hope my offers are worth a damn!!! If not, at least it'll revert.

:)

-slym

:o

Welcome back Slym! :applause:

I will cover shipping in the continental US, $10 towards anywhere else.

Choose this one only:

Option 'A' - 46 straight issues of X-Factor vol. 1, #s 87-132. These are all my OO copies, bought new by me, never read (I used to work at a comic shop and read the table copies) and all in NM to NM/M condition. Full-sized pic here - warning, extra-huge pic!

jCdxSkcs.jpg

OR

Choose two of the following:

Option 'B' - Ultimate Fantastic Four #s 1-30

00R0R_3P09Nnc78ng_600x450.jpg

Option 'C' - almost the entire Unity story that ran through 1991's VALIANT line of comics; I am only missing the last part, "Unity" #1 that is the 18th part of the story. All issues are in at least NM- condition.

00n0n_hwbSaGHsnOZ_600x450.jpg

Option 'D' - seven SA-sized Mylars with Fullbacks

Ask for pic if neccesary.

Option 'E' - modern Image "mystery" lot, but not really a mystery: Southern Bastards #s 2 & 3, East Of West #7, and Manifest Destiny #6 2nd print, #7, and #7A (Silvestri & McFarlane cover.) All issues are at least 9.6, if not better.

Ask for pic if you need one.

Option 'F' - Magnus Robot Fighter #23 from Gold Key from 1968, in 6.5/F+ condition. This is the last 12¢ issue. Comic comes in a new Mylar with acid-buffered backing board.

ZTvUOG4.jpgF0OhyiM.jpg

Option 'G' - 3 copies of Life With Archie #36, featuring the death of Archie Andrews! I have the Francavilla, Perez, & Adam Hughes covers, with the first two being NM+/9.6, but the Hughes cover has a slight bend at the TRHC, easily pressed out.

gxUsaool.jpgIKwShaIl.jpg

WqFEMTRl.jpgVZ3zqTwl.jpg

3rHp277l.jpgEyODs1ml.jpg

Option 'H' - Uncanny X-Men #116 & 123, medium grade. Both come in Mylars with acid-buffered boards.

$_57.JPG$_57.JPG

$_57.JPG$_57.JPG

I hope there is something for someone here...

:D

-slym

Well... I wish I could change things up, but I pretty much "blew my wad" on this offering. It isn't that I won't change things, it's that I can't. I put everything I had into this one group of offers.

:(

I know, there is still time on the clock... but usually when an offering goes this long without someone taking it, it means doom.

:sorry:

-slym

Like I said - it's not that I won't change it, it's that I can't.

*sigh*

-slym

Anyone that claims one of Slym's offers will also get this Thief of Thieves Vol 1 Hard Cover NYCC 2012 Exclusive from me as an added bonus (free shipping within USA).

thief.jpg

That's nice, but isn't that bending the rules? I mean, I appreciate the offer... but if someone doesn't want my stuff, aren't we just supposed to let the thread revert to the previous offer?

I just "got back" here, I don't want to make waves...

-slym