• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PAY IT FORWARD

17,623 posts in this topic

If he would of had issues with what I said I would have taken note but I don't really take your statements too seriously. Maybe if you contribute in the thread other then expressing unwanted opinions.

I did before junk donkeys like yourself abused it worse than a 12 year old's first Penthouse.

So you are hanging out in a thread which you have no intent participating in and you are calling people "junk donkeys" but you want me be more cognitive of what I'm saying. (thumbs u

Hanging out would imply an extended period of time. I check back every so often because I still think the idea of the thread is great. It's individuals who take the best, offer the mediocre, then criticize others, that killed this and the giving tree thread for most members.

My sporadic participation does nothing to change the fact that you say stupid things.

Stay golden Ponyboy.

Not to play the "devil’s advocate" but I know both Andrew and Mike are coscientious people. Problem here is Andy’s language, which in written electronic communication more than becomes a problem: we know he’s very straightforward in his wording, which may not be adequate when comments are meant to be tactful.

The first thing I thought when I read "don’t take it the wrong way" and then the comment, was «in which possible "right" way could you take such an observation»? lol but then I said myself: hey, it’s Andrew, you know he means no harm.

So Cheffantwann, don’t worry about people's comments – when you get to know them better all falls into place. (thumbs u

And Slym: definitely don’t worry… the offers are nice and enough varied, so no problem at all. Tech is always a great guy but the offers alone are cool enough, if one needs some of these books. On my part, I partecipate rarely just because it’s more costly from here and often I don’t have much time to go to the post office… :)

Hanging out would imply an extended period of time. I check back every so often because I still think the idea of the thread is great. It's individuals who take the best, offer the mediocre, then criticize others, that killed this and the giving tree thread for most members.

My sporadic participation does nothing to change the fact that you say stupid things.

Stay golden Ponyboy.

Honestly Mike, at best Andrew takes the best, and offers the best, or takes the mediocre and offers the mediocre. I have yet to see an inadequate follow-up offer of his. I just received from my friend the two X-Men books and they are in great shape, and better than my follow up offer, for what it matters. At least, that’s how I saw it, but it was taken quickly so hopefully it’s good to Guy which needed the ASMs with the Campbell Black Kitty covers… :)

I would be more accurate: he does not say "stupid" things, sometimes he says stingy things without thinking too much, but I have yet to see him not to apologize and realize his mistakes…

No point going around and round on the issue. Sound like my comment was not appreciated and possibly contributing to him not coming back so I'll try to avoid those type of comments. Easy fix. Now let's get back to someone taking the current offer.

If he would of had issues with what I said I would have taken note but I don't really take your statements too seriously. Maybe if you contribute in the thread other then expressing unwanted opinions.

I did before junk donkeys like yourself abused it worse than a 12 year old's first Penthouse.

So you are hanging out in a thread which you have no intent participating in and you are calling people "junk donkeys" but you want me be more cognitive of what I'm saying. (thumbs u

Stay golden Ponyboy.

Not taking sides on this. But wanted to give Mike serious props for the outsiders reference. I loved that book as a kid.

I definitely remember the centerfold from my first one. Her name was Kelly. I think I was 10 when I found it. I should see if she still holds up in my eyes as I am older.

I definitely remember the centerfold from my first one. Her name was Kelly. I think I was 10 when I found it. I should see if she still holds up in my eyes as I am older.

Some sagging make have taken place since then.

She could definitely benefit from a pressing.

-T

Yes, but don't let it stress you Slym. Its a good offer on it's own and enhanced even more by Techie. :foryou: You know I would tell you if it wasn't up to par. ;)

I looked her up and she still looks good from back then but she would have earned a purple label for some restoration.

I will cover shipping in the continental US, $10 towards anywhere else.

Choose this one only:

Option 'A' - 46 straight issues of X-Factor vol. 1, #s 87-132. These are all my OO copies, bought new by me, never read (I used to work at a comic shop and read the table copies) and all in NM to NM/M condition. Full-sized pic here - warning, extra-huge pic!

jCdxSkcs.jpg

OR

Choose two of the following:

Option 'B' - Ultimate Fantastic Four #s 1-30

00R0R_3P09Nnc78ng_600x450.jpg

Option 'C' - almost the entire Unity story that ran through 1991's VALIANT line of comics; I am only missing the last part, "Unity" #1 that is the 18th part of the story. All issues are in at least NM- condition.

00n0n_hwbSaGHsnOZ_600x450.jpg

Option 'D' - seven SA-sized Mylars with Fullbacks

Ask for pic if neccesary.

Option 'E' - modern Image "mystery" lot, but not really a mystery: Southern Bastards #s 2 & 3, East Of West #7, and Manifest Destiny #6 2nd print, #7, and #7A (Silvestri & McFarlane cover.) All issues are at least 9.6, if not better.

Ask for pic if you need one.

Option 'F' - Magnus Robot Fighter #23 from Gold Key from 1968, in 6.5/F+ condition. This is the last 12¢ issue. Comic comes in a new Mylar with acid-buffered backing board.

ZTvUOG4.jpgF0OhyiM.jpg

Option 'G' - 3 copies of Life With Archie #36, featuring the death of Archie Andrews! I have the Francavilla, Perez, & Adam Hughes covers, with the first two being NM+/9.6, but the Hughes cover has a slight bend at the TRHC, easily pressed out.

gxUsaool.jpgIKwShaIl.jpg

WqFEMTRl.jpgVZ3zqTwl.jpg

3rHp277l.jpgEyODs1ml.jpg

Option 'H' - Uncanny X-Men #116 & 123, medium grade. Both come in Mylars with acid-buffered boards.

$_57.JPG$_57.JPG

$_57.JPG$_57.JPG

I hope there is something for someone here...

:D

-slym

Anyone that claims one of Slym's offers will also get this Thief of Thieves Vol 1 Hard Cover NYCC 2012 Exclusive from me as an added bonus (free shipping within USA).

thief.jpg

:bump:

bump