• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PAY IT FORWARD

17,623 posts in this topic

Standard rules apply, free shipping within the US, first $15 covered elsewhere.

Option A:

Wolverine Bundle: Death of Wolverine: Canadian & Yu Variants (NM), Bloody Choices HC, Blood Hungry! TPB, & The Wolverine Saga 1-4.

387DEC58-0A5B-48AF-88A8-5A1EC7B53680_zpss8ywtrr9.jpg

Option B:

The After Death Bundle

32E71A02-31A1-4893-BCE6-FF8072833309_zpsr0j3x1cj.jpg

Option C:

Calvin & Hobbes TPBs

908543D4-4C0B-43B1-A223-612F219679D8_zpsadezf8ja.jpg

Option D: Essential Superman

E59A45D3-BB2C-4636-8184-D75A9CACA707_zpsjkpfstc5.jpg

Option E: Water Color Wednesday Piece by David Petersen (4" X 7")

SKMBT_C45414091505251_0001_zps4f3267c1.jpg

Option F: Helheim Preview Edition 1 SS, signed by Bunn, Jones, Filardi

00E89082-553B-4364-A6F9-CFFFEA302510_zps1qpt5dpk.jpg

Another update :bump:

okay, here are some (sideways) offerings

4 hardcover Ray Bradbury Chronicles - 4 (Special edition 485/1000 signed by Ray Bradbury, Matt Wagner, Richard Corben, Al Williamson on frontspiece) , 5 (signed by Mike mignola onfirst page of his story), 6 (signed Michael lark and Guy Davis on their story pages), 7

B4iY4hYIMAALSfL.jpg

Eddie Campbell sampler - 3 hardcovers in excellent condition

B4iY4gPIEAAgLQu.jpg

Big Books Lot -all softcover and The FF is signed on the cover in Reeds arm by legendary Joe Sinnott! It looks better than it is in person, and these are minor scuffed books

B4iY4h7IMAAtC1o.jpg

This is my first time playing so someone PM me and tell me if these are lame offerings!

I was extremely tempted to claim that signed Bradbury book. That was a unique offer and a pretty cool one at that. Welcome to PIF Bird, glad you had a pleasant first experience. :)

****PICK ANY TWO OPTIONS****

Free shipping in the U.S.A. and APOs. I'll pay first $13 of international.

All comics will come bagged and boarded.

Option Uno

Since the last player threw-up some hellboy...so will I.

After the death of Hellboy in THE FURY....As promised, Mignola swore he would not bring Hellboy back to life. But Hellboy continues his crusade in the afterlife as his soul is doomed to hell! Even in death, Hellboy refuses to abide by his so-called destiny and fight the Good fight.

Hellboy in Hell:EVERY COMIC. Includes increasingly rare Year of Monsters Variant Mignola cover #1, As well as 2nd edition Variant #1, and Comics Pro #5 variant cover in addition to the first prints of 1-6. Oh Yes! Your eyes do NOT deceive you.

And I'm throwing in Hellboy Christmas special since it tis the season! Total of 10 comic books.

15993692722_323a0a4d74_c.jpg

Option Dos

Deadpool #34 1:52 Lenticular cover and standard cover. If you don't have this comic, you can't legally refer to yourself a Deadpool fan. The lenticular version is mylar bagged.

15686731869_9c9fb6189a_c.jpg

Option Tres

23 Dark Horse Extras. Newspaper sunday funnies style double-fold issues that are Life magazine sized (11x15 folded or 22x30 unfolded). Some contain interior posters. Contains short comics of Monkeyman & Obrien, Concrete, Pantomimes, Grendel, The Never Men, X, Sock Monkey, Buffy the Vampire Slayer, Too Much Coffee Man, Madman, Star Wars, Sin City (poster), Hellboy, Usagi YoJimbo and Groo. Contains some desirable BPRD and Hellboy issues.

Includes Issues: 1,2,3,11, 12,13, 17, 21, 23,24, 28, 35, 37, 38,39,40,41,42,43,47,48,49 & 50. 23 issues. Each is bagged and boarded. (Not all issues are included in the photo). This is a taste of all things dark horse, with comic strips from Aragones, Mignola, Art Adams, Sook, Morse, Wagner et.al.

15250495394_c02feaf0f2_c.jpg

Option Quattro

Afterlife with Archie 'B' issue covers. Issues 1 through 6. 'B' covers.

15807402780_bf4c476058_c.jpg

Option Cinco

ALL OF BALTIMORE (Dark Horse) Lot of 24 comics + 1 novel

Description: Capt. Lord Henry Baltimore returns home from war. But upon arrival, he discovers his parents and sister have succumbed to the plague - only his wife Elowen survived...or has she? The plot turns to three of Baltimores companions who have helped in the past - battlefield surgeon Doctor Lemuel Rose, gentlemen trader Thomas Childress Jr., and sea captain Demetrius Aischros. They have all been called to meet at an inn with Baltimore, and while they wait for him, each tells two tales: how they met Baltimore and why they believe his tale of the encounter with a vampire to be true.

The comics fill-in the time missing in the novel between Baltimore's return home and the 3 friends who await his arrival at the inn. But you get it all! The Novel and all of the comics that encompass the story! Mike Mignola & Christopher Golden.

-Baltimore, Or The Steadfast Tin Soldier and the Vampire (illustrated Novel, paperback. Not a TPB!)

-The Plague Ships (all 5 issues)

-The Plague Ships #1 for $1

-A Passing Stranger (1 shot) FCBD

-The Curse Bells (all 5 issues + Variant cover #1)

-The Play (1 shot)

-Dr. Leskovar's Remedy (both issues)

-The Widow and the Tank (1 shot)

-The Inquisitor (1 shot)

-The Infernal Train (all 3 issues)

-The Chapel of Bones (both issues)

-The Witch of Harju (all 3 issue)

(To be honest, I should also make it clear that there is one variant cover lacking: Dr. Leskovar's Remedy #1B. it is otherwise every issue of Baltimore)

15381592233_d1cf9257a6_c.jpg