• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PAY IT FORWARD

17,623 posts in this topic

nb63up.gif

Come on Harvey. Let's be better then this and just move on.

Back to the incredibly lame attempt at derailing the thread, I think its obvious I posted the FF 49 with my FF 50 up on E-Bay. I did so without thinking about the offer reverting and someone wanting it before I could change out the offer. I planned on switching up my offer even if it did revert back to me so I considered it a no harm no foul situation since once again . . no one wanted it! If you think my current offers are "less" then the FF 49 then you really should have grabbed it the couple weeks it was available.

Sadly - I don't think you want the FF 49 at all. You just want to prove a point in a thread where people are trying to give away stuff.

Ok, back to reality. I think this is the offer.

Lets mix it up a bit. I'll pay first domestic or $20 of international shipping due to the weight of some of the offers.

Option 1:

Detective Comics 1 to 20 - New 52 Series - #1 is a later print but in great shape. As a whole I'd grade the set NM but there are a couple NM-s and a couple NM+s.

Detective1_zps15665430.jpg

Detective2_zpsc9a3eff1.jpg

Option 2:

Preacher 4, 5 & 8 in NM/NM+ condition

Preacher4_zpsab5a340c.jpg

Option 3:

Iron Man 2 VG/FN & Hulk 134 NM-

IronMan2Front_zps9d544e6c.jpg

Hulk134Front_zps8f620020.jpg

Option4:

Detective Comics 1 - New 52 Series - 1st Print - NM

No pic just yet but its a sweet copy

After last night I think this thread needs a kick in the nads so I've added another option which should be very desirable.

Lets mix it up a bit. I'll pay first domestic or $20 of international shipping due to the weight of some of the offers.

Option 1:

Detective Comics 1 to 20 - New 52 Series - #1 is a later print but in great shape. As a whole I'd grade the set NM but there are a couple NM-s and a couple NM+s.

Detective1_zps15665430.jpg

Detective2_zpsc9a3eff1.jpg

Option 2:

Preacher 4, 5 & 8 in NM/NM+ condition

Preacher4_zpsab5a340c.jpg

Option 3:

Iron Man 2 VG/FN & Hulk 134 NM-

IronMan2Front_zps9d544e6c.jpg

Hulk134Front_zps8f620020.jpg

Option4:

Detective Comics 1 - New 52 Series - 1st Print - NM

No pic just yet but its a sweet copy

Option 5:

Preacher TPB set 1 - 9 - NM conditions (most look unread)

Preacher_zps969b6bb5.jpg

Option 5

Since 1Cool knows I have been wanting to read that. :takeit:;)

^^ Its definitely one of the more "different" stories I've read in awhile but it's the type of story you are bummed when it's over. Now all you have to do is come up with some stuff to get me off the hot seat. You got any good stuff :baiting:

After reading the last few posts, I'm surprised this thread has lasted for 1026 pages. Is it always this hostile in here? If so, I might become a regular.

Welcome to the Jungle!