• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PAY IT FORWARD

17,623 posts in this topic

Im going to go find some stuff right now. The offer has reverted to you like 3 times now, so lets see if I can save you from a fourth.

I'm so confident in you that I'm going to sell all my last offers on E-Bay. No safety net!

Im going to go find some stuff right now. The offer has reverted to you like 3 times now, so lets see if I can save you from a fourth.

I'm so confident in you that I'm going to sell all my last offers on E-Bay. No safety net!

:roflmao:

awesome. You rules!

U.S. Only please due to weight of Option-2

OPTION-1 HOT LOT - Both of these books seem to be getting popular.

Edge of Spider-Verse # 1 - First Print - First Appearance of Spider-Gwen Stacy

Legends 3 - First Appearance of New Suicide Squad

mt2gs3.jpg

OPTION-2 Batman Eternal - Full run of 1-34. A great read if you like Batman and haven't had a chance to read it yet.

35hdxrp.jpg

U.S. Only please due to weight of Option-2

OPTION-1 HOT LOT - Both of these books seem to be getting popular.

Edge of Spider-Verse # 1 - First Print - First Appearance of Spider-Gwen Stacy

Legends 3 - First Appearance of New Suicide Squad

mt2gs3.jpg

Option 1 :takeit:

that was a hot option!

Yes, I don't know why I put # 1. It is Spider-Verse # 2 doh! I am just glad to finally send something to J. He has sent me at least 3 things in the past year.

I predict Jae will post up something completely sweet and then Al will swoop out of thin air and grab it and post up something equally sweet. Shadow will see it and need it and then he will post up something crazy cool and then its up in the air where we go from there. Maybe Scturo . . maybe aelarkin. Predictions are in.

I predict Jae will post up something completely sweet and then Al will swoop out of thin air and grab it and post up something equally sweet. Shadow will see it and need it and then he will post up something crazy cool and then its up in the air where we go from there. Maybe Scturo . . maybe aelarkin. Predictions are in.

You should just be happy someone saved you from the hot seat. :baiting: I cant believe you posted that Preacher set while I was sleeping and it was still available 5 hours later. lol

Option 1: Marvel Super-heroes #18, first Gaurdians of the Galaxy. It's a bit rough and I think there's glue on the spine.

msh18_zps8ff008bf.jpg

msh18b_zpsecb3efce.jpg

Option 2: Inhumans #1

inhumans1pif_zps2b8b8b3c.jpg

inh1b_zps73fbdce6.jpg

Option 3: X-Men #137, death of Phoenix and What If #27, what if Phoenix had not died?

x137_zps2fcc556f.jpg

whatif27_zps53554201.jpg

Option 4: Howard the Duck #1 F/VF. Not shown , but I will include HTD Annual #1, NM.

htd1_zpsc82a343c.jpg

Option 5: Spidey lot. Amazing Spider-Man #200, Milestone Amazing Spider-Man #1, and Web of Spider-Man #1. All high grade.

asm200_zps181bbdce.jpg

milestoneasm1_zps3f62c161.jpg

wosm1_zpsb72e2c7d.jpg

I always feel bad that I can't do International shipping because my offers are usually very heavy ones. In the case of the offer today, it is light but it is very hard for me to go to a Post Office with my schedule. :(