• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PAY IT FORWARD

17,623 posts in this topic

You shouldn’t feel bad: postage would be equally costly if one wants to purchase heavy items. I could not purchase a huge book, unless I find it from some import source (well, actually if it’s still in print I can order it through some friends of mine which have a comic shop here). :)

Tough crowd. It'll be tomorrow before I can add some more options.

Sweetened the options.

Option 1[/b Marvel Super-heroes #18, first Guardians of the Galaxy. It's a bit rough and I think there's glue on the spine. [color=#3366FF]Plus a nice copy of Star-Lord Special Edition #1 (1982).]:

[/color]

msh18_zps8ff008bf.jpg

msh18b_zpsecb3efce.jpg

star-lordsp1_zps86733136.jpg

Option 2: Inhumans #1. I'll be adding an Amazing Adventures #6

inhumans1pif_zps2b8b8b3c.jpg

inh1b_zps73fbdce6.jpg

aa6_zps94a3fa6e.jpg

Option 3: X-Men #137, death of Phoenix and What If #27, what if Phoenix had not died? Plus a sweet copy of Daredevil #181, death of Elektra.

x137_zps2fcc556f.jpg

whatif27_zps53554201.jpg

dd181_zpsade428d3.jpg

Option 4: Howard the Duck #1 F/VF. Not shown , but I will include HTD Annual #1, NM and a NM HTD Magazine #1. I haven't a chance to scan them yet.

htd1_zpsc82a343c.jpg

Option 5: Spidey lot. Amazing Spider-Man #200, Milestone Amazing Spider-Man #1, and Web of Spider-Man #1. All high grade. Plus Marvel Tales #138, ASM #1 reprint.

asm200_zps181bbdce.jpg

milestoneasm1_zps3f62c161.jpg

wosm1_zpsb72e2c7d.jpg

marveltales138_zps091a5ead.jpg

Option 6: Silver Surfer lot. Silver Surfer #8, Silver Surfer v2 #1, Silver Surfer V3 #1, and Incredible Hulk #250.

ss8_zps9e406303.jpg

ssv2-1_zps40ac9f33.jpg

ssv3-1_zpsac58f81a.jpg

hulk250_zps2e38641d.jpg

Option 7:100th issue lot. Fantastic Four #100, Showcase #100, and Green Lantern #100,

[/size]ff100_zpsb591f361.jpg

sc100_zps6cadc83c.jpg

gl100_zps877f9425.jpg

Yeah, I am enjoying playing and have some new things to offer but have to at least wait until my books from last time get delivered. 8 day priority mail, and I mailed them a bit late! D'OH!

Someone grab J's offer! He is a great participant (and I don't want to be on the Hot seat again) lol

It's only a hot seat if you make it a hot seat. You should not have to feel pressured to offer up something hoping somebody will take. If you make an honest effort, you should not feel like you failed. I've seen some great offers go by the wayside.

Here's a couple options to get this started. Choose 1. US Shipping Free.

#1 - ASM Marvel Masterworks Hardcovers (Vol 1-5-10)

I received these as part of my secret santa gift exchange, but unfortunately I already have them. I thought I'd pay them forward and try to find them a good home. These 3 hardcovers reprint ASM #1-30 and are in nice condition.

books.jpg

#2 - D&D Board Game

Choose any one D&D Board Game from the 3 pictured. I've opened and played each game a few times but they are all complete and in great condition. A fun way to introduce someone to the world of D&D without the complexities of all the PnP rules.

dndboardgame.jpg