• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PAY IT FORWARD

17,623 posts in this topic

How about some more original art? This is from GI Joe (Image) issue 35 page 15. Blue line pencils from Tim Seely and inks by Cory Hamscher. Free shipping w/in the US.

image.jpg

:applause:

How about some more original art? This is from GI Joe (Image) issue 35 page 15. Blue line pencils from Tim Seely and inks by Cory Hamscher. Free shipping w/in the US.

image.jpg

:takeit: But beware, my last offerings sat and were left untaken.

I will post some stuff soon enough though. I think my Bradbury set arrived yesterday (I removed myself from the PM topic sadly) so I feel ready to try again.

oops, should I have waited for confirmation?

Nope, you are good. As soon as you post the sign you can post your offers. You don't want or need to wait for confirmation because it would waste your clock so to speak.

The Kamandi feature in the Wednesday comics is awesome… (thumbs u

Most of them were awesome. I gave my kids art lessons on page composition using the Supergirl strip.

I think The Demon was a letdown for me. I loved Caldwell's Wonder Woman but I was in the minority on that, at least according to Ben!

I've done this before, and it seemed to be well-received and successful, so I'll try it again.

The Cherry Picker

You give me your e-mail address (in a PM), and I send you a list of almost 6000 raw graded comics with approximate OSPG pricing. Pick any combination of books totalling $150. I'll cover the first $20 shipping anywhere.

cherrypicker.jpg

I'll change things up if there's no interest.

:takeit:

I have been waiting on a cherry picker

My offers up soon.

Got my Cherry Picker from aelelakin today (I asked him to mail out after Christmas) so awesome to be able pick and choose specific books for my collection. Lots of great books to choose from.

imagejpg1_zpsf64fe5e8.jpg Cat Woman and Iceman complete LS (double bagged)

Much appreciated!

image.jpg

:takeit: But beware, my last offerings sat and were left untaken.

I will post some stuff soon enough though. I think my Bradbury set arrived yesterday (I removed myself from the PM topic sadly) so I feel ready to try again.

Yes, the Bradbury set arrived safe and sound thanks again.

Okay new options. Feet not included in any options despite being pictured regularly. This means you Quentin!

As I do not know values of my comics AT ALL and these are not mint mint mint (a dogear, some spine roll, who knows what you may find), I will also add any 2 3of the following: Guardians of the Galaxy 1-4: Uncanny X-Men Regenesis issues 1-4

B6godrkCAAEEEEX.jpg

or (unpictured) 5 issues of Fell (1, 6-9), Shaolin Cowboy 1-6, Dr. Strange: The Oath 1-5 complete, Wednesday Comics papers 1-12 complete or 1-5 of Wolverine and the X-Men instead. Any 3 of those added to any option.

OPTION 1 : NOW CALLED LEGENDS OPTION as I will add limited edition signed and numbered 892/1000 Abraham Stone; Country Mouse, City rat hardcover signed by Joe Kubert. Only out of bag ONCE (but not pictured) + Cerebus Jam signed by Dave Sim (most successful independent comics creator ever, yes ever!), Will Eisner (generally considered father of the graphic novel), and Murphy Anderson (legendary Hawkman artist and designer of Adam Strange's costmue); Mars Attack Dave Sim variant cover signed and numbered 5/5; Diamondback card set signed "to Bonnie,Dave Sim & Gerhard"

B6gh6K_CIAISK0E.jpg

B6ejOWkIMAAvtL1.jpg

B6ejNa5IQAAOmTM.jpg

OPTION 2: new Daredevil series 1-14 and 10.1 and Age of Ultron 1-10

B6gh0biCcAEHYxT.jpg

B6gh0cTCQAEFa5Z.jpg

B6gh0iDCcAI3hg8.jpg

B6gh0gaCQAA1UHr.jpg

OPTION 3: Stuff I meant to read and never got to, so stopped buying

(I just found Hulk 3 and Defenders 6, which will be included in this option)

B6gl9ijCQAA7hl6.jpg

B6gl9epCIAAny24.jpg

B6gl9cFCIAEus7Z.jpg

B6gl9kKCYAADVGS.jpg

OPTION 4: All New X-Men 1-13 and SHIELD 1-6, 1-4 9/10signed by Dustin Weaver

B6hPzewIUAEPoV5.jpg

B6hPzXwIQAIa9WB.jpg

OPTION 5: Alan Moore Swamp Thing 56-66 + 17 issues of Essential Vertigo Swamp Thing between 1-22

B6hVvAvIgAIbu2S.jpg

B6hVvJzIgAAzEBS.jpg

OPTION 6: New Gods 12-15 (2 signed by Simonson and Wiacek on covers) and Jack Kirby's Fourth World 1-20 complete (15 signed by Walt and 4 signed by Byrne on covers)

B6jafsZCYAEXfNl.jpg

Sorry for that horrible SWAMP THING picture and don't miss the mini-cherry pick bonus as stated in the beginning of this post.

That Age of Ultron series looks pretty sweet (I've only read #1). I wouldn't get down on yourself since its been really slow in terms of getting new people to accept offers. But the closer we get to the movie the hotter that Age of Ultron series is going to get.

That Age of Ultron series looks pretty sweet (I've only read #1). I wouldn't get down on yourself since its been really slow in terms of getting new people to accept offers. But the closer we get to the movie the hotter that Age of Ultron series is going to get.

Figures, I just gave away my whole set with Midtown Variant in one of my mystery boxes, lol