• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PAY IT FORWARD

17,623 posts in this topic

The exciting offer;

Ill buy you something special, i promise itll be good :foryou: .

I get too choose.

It will come from Midtowncomics if your in the US

Whentitansclash if your in the uk

Ill need a suggestion for canda and Aus.

So anyone want to bite the bullet?

Maybe itll be spider-woman :baiting:

:takeit::wishluck::)

Received my "something special" from admiralbram aka Matt and it really is something special! (worship)

I got a limited edition Comic Book Guy Statuette and it's awesome! Comes in a really cool, color tin box that includes a vintage style button & booklet. It's a limited edition of 550 and hand numbered, mine is #424/550. It's very high quality and I love the classic look (modeled after the old Syroco statues).

I don't have anything like it and it's going to fit perfectly on my bedroom shelf, just below my Simpsons production drawing. :grin:

Thanks for the great gift Matt, you rock! :headbang:

cbg1_zpsd8f12abf.jpgcbg2_zps0d17d8b4.jpgcbg3_zpsbb24d3bd.jpg

.........cbg4_zpsf7c7d123.jpg

The exciting offer;

Ill buy you something special, i promise itll be good :foryou: .

I get too choose.

It will come from Midtowncomics if your in the US

Whentitansclash if your in the uk

Ill need a suggestion for canda and Aus.

So anyone want to bite the bullet?

Maybe itll be spider-woman :baiting:

:takeit::wishluck::)

Received my "something special" from admiralbram aka Matt and it really is something special! (worship)

I got a limited edition Comic Book Guy Statuette and it's awesome! Comes in a really cool, color tin box that includes a vintage style button & booklet. It's a limited edition of 550 and hand numbered, mine is #424/550. It's very high quality and I love the classic look (modeled after the old Syroco statues).

I don't have anything like it and it's going to fit perfectly on my bedroom shelf, just below my Simpsons production drawing. :grin:

Thanks for the great gift Matt, you rock! :headbang:

cbg1_zpsd8f12abf.jpgcbg2_zps0d17d8b4.jpgcbg3_zpsbb24d3bd.jpg

.........cbg4_zpsf7c7d123.jpg

That is an unbelievably generous pay it forward. WOWSERS!!

:takeit:

Detective Comics #363

Werewolf By Night #5

Mad #20

Daredevil #148

TOS #7 (Tower of Shadows)

6th book; dealers choice (perhaps from one of the books you were going to list?)

The admiral already got his PIF :o 7 days to reach the UK using the cheapest shipping method, that's the fastest international package I've ever shipped :applause:

The admiral already got his PIF :o 7 days to reach the UK using the cheapest shipping method, that's the fastest international package I've ever shipped :applause:

I did and they were awesome thanks again.

Just wanted to get this on the front page and consolidate it. I don't intend on adding any additional options as there are 8 different things to choose from in this group. It'll remain until I see a "take it".

First, and foremost, whichever option is taken I will also send a new toy to Akron Children's Hospital. If you'd rather the toy be sent to another cause I will happily oblige.

Option 1:

Archangel Sketch on Uncanny X-Force #1 by Cleveland artist Tim Switalski (http://www.timswitalski.com/) - The Rust Belt Monster Collective is a great group of artists from around Cleveland that deserves more attention:

CDogU8E.jpg

Option 2:

Heroclix lot of randomness. 20 figures from a variety of sets:

QHZgzer.jpg

Option 3:

DC reads:

1UixyqF.jpg

VXwsLOu.jpg

Option 4:

Pick a Super Rare!

Baron Zemo

Red Skull

Baron Strucker

Swamp Thing

Scorpio

Choose any one (I have the character cards for each of them):

ETw8Qe3.jpg

I don’t know what a "super rare" is, and neither what’s the Heroclix game, but that Red Skull looks so darn cool… :cloud9:

I'm sure if you ask nicely he'll ship to italy :baiting: