• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PAY IT FORWARD

17,623 posts in this topic

aw darn.... know what if its cool with you i'm gonna back out of it then, i only really wanted it for 316, and id rather give these lots to somebody that wants it more then i do, if not i'll take it and reoffer some of them.. no big deal..

aw darn.... know what if its cool with you i'm gonna back out of it then, i only really wanted it for 316, and id rather give these lots to somebody that wants it more then i do, if not i'll take it and reoffer some of them.. no big deal..

That's cool, offer back up!

I guess I should have noted the conditions before

Spidey 315 and 316 were both "attic finds" so they both have yellowing going on. The other Spidey's look pretty good but I'd still call them reading copies; nothing I'd grade. The 700 has a bent top right corner from shipping.

All the newer books are unread and in new condition. The only caveat to a few of those is they have a bend down the left hand side of the book. I found out the hard way that if a box is packed too tight and the books aren't lined up perfectly they get bent that way. You can see what I'm talking about on the Guardians variant. They are not color breaking creases, just a bend.

Not a fan of the take back

It doesn't bother me in this case. He thought he would get a nice copy of a book he wanted for his PC, but like I told him in a PM, that wasn't a very good pic because they actually look better than what they truly are. I'd rather him be honest and let someone else have a shot that will enjoy them rather than "force" him to take them.

It doesn't bother me in this case. He thought he would get a nice copy of a book he wanted for his PC, but like I told him in a PM, that wasn't a very good pic because they actually look better than what they truly are. I'd rather him be honest and let someone else have a shot that will enjoy them rather than "force" him to take them.

(thumbs u

-slym

what's going on, i'm confused (shrug).

rayjay was gonna take the Spidey lot because he wanted the 316 for his PC. He didn't realize it wasn't a mint copy so he decided to pass. The choice of lots is back up for grabs.

New guy you're too nice. No one made him grab it before pm ing u. But it's up to you. Good luck and great offer

rayjay was gonna take the Spidey lot because he wanted the 316 for his PC. He didn't realize it wasn't a mint copy so he decided to pass. The choice of lots is back up for grabs.

Know what?

:takeit: - options 3 & 4, I am trying newer stuff and those have the most appeal to me right now.

:)

-slym

Sure, bottle necks can still happen but I see fewer incidents of awesomness being taken only to see something ANYONE can get ANYWHERE at ANY TIME being offered next.

2c

:sorry: for my drek-kie comics...

-slym

:o

I wasn't referring to any specific members. :foryou:

Sure, bottle necks can still happen but I see fewer incidents of awesomness being taken only to see something ANYONE can get ANYWHERE at ANY TIME being offered next.

2c

:sorry: for my drek-kie comics...

:o

I wasn't referring to any specific members. :foryou:

Heh - even if, check out my latest offering!

:grin:

-slym

Know what?

:takeit: - options 3 & 4, I am trying newer stuff and those have the most appeal to me right now.

:)

-slym

^^

Awesome! Send me your info and I can get them out tomorrow.