• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PAY IT FORWARD

17,623 posts in this topic

My offering is a Walking Dead Compendium. It has a large corner crease on the back cover, if condition matters to anyone. Over 1000 pages reprinting Walking Dead #1-48

I will ship it anywhere on my dime. (it's fairly heavy)

If no one takes it in the next couple of hours or so, I will add a little more to it.

Joe

walking-dead_zps7f6e8c45.jpg

My offering is a Walking Dead Compendium. It has a large corner crease on the back cover, if condition matters to anyone. Over 1000 pages reprinting Walking Dead #1-48

I will ship it anywhere on my dime. (it's fairly heavy)

If no one takes it in the next couple of hours or so, I will add a little more to it.

Joe

walking-dead_zps7f6e8c45.jpg

I won't be able to get back here until much later tonight, so I'll this book as well.

Joe

invaders_zpsf0e12796.jpg

Joe

I've thought about taking this lot, read it, then give it to the neighbors kid. But I really don't know what I have to offer up.

Maybe a Walking Dead compendium and some other stuff. I don't really have any newer comics so not sure what anyone would be interested in

I should mention, since this is such a large lot, I can only cover the first $10 of shipping outside the US.

:eek:

:takeit:

I'll put something up within the next couple of hours. Just need to quickly learn a couple things.

Thanks slym!

Joe

I ask this only because I know shipping can get very expensive to Canada - are you sure? This will weigh somewhere around 11-12 pounds and last time I shipped that much weight up there, it cost around $60 US.

-slym

Hopefully a local grabs it because I would hate to see the guy pay for shipping to Paris! A good offering though. I predict it goes within the day for sure.

Hopefully a local grabs it because I would hate to see the guy pay for shipping to Paris! A good offering though. I predict it goes within the day for sure.

It would be gone by now. But I am waiting to see what Camaro says about shipping from slym and that WD book is heavy so slym kind of scared me on the shipping.

I think a medium flat rate box from US to Canada is around 32 dollars and can fit 40 books well secured.

Are you using the same box I am? The stack of comics is a good 6 inches high, a FL Medium box is just over 3 inches wide.

:shrug:

-slym

Carp - this guy is making me feel bad, shipping anywhere on his dime.

:eek:

Almost $60 even with flat shipping?

A Large FR Priority Box is $54, and using my own box is also $54. I said "around $60" for the last package I sent, and I was close this time.

So, if 69Camaro wants to pay $44 for shipping, I will be glad to send them to him.

:shrug:

-slym

there are 2 different "Medium Flat Rate" boxes....

one is 11 1/4" x 8 3/4" x 6" and the other is 14" x 12" x 3 1/2"

not sure if either would fit 40 comics though

My PO doesn't carry those other boxes, then. Plus, seems there is no room for extra cardboard & bubblewrap, and I'd likely have to take the boards out of the bags, possibly "brick" the comics, to fit them in that other Medium box.

*sigh*

-slym

40 comics will fit into medium priority box.

I shipped 41 boarded/bagged comics divided into 3 bricks. Those bricks were wrapped in bubble and sandwiched with cardboard.

Also you can order any boxes on usps.com for free. I got 200 various boxes mailed last week when I had to refill them.

Yeah, I have a closet full of boxes I have ordered from the USPS, I know the system. I also know that how I package comics, I am not going to fit these into one of those boxes unless I do what I mentioned, and then you repeated, about "bricking" the comics.

That is up to 69Camaro, who has yet to respond.

I, for one, am going to wait and see what he says, he still may not want to pay $22 ($32 minus the $10 I will cover) for these comics.

-slym

Yeah, I have a closet full of boxes I have ordered from the USPS, I know the system. I also know that how I package comics, I am not going to fit these into one of those boxes unless I do what I mentioned, and then you repeated, about "bricking" the comics.

I, for one, am going to wait and see what he says, he still may not want to pay $22 ($32 minus the $10 I will cover) for these comics.

-slym

I am going to need to buy something from you one day to see what you mean. I do not brick them, I got that term from you. You said you would have to remove the bag/board to fit them in.

I just have to see it to grasp the concept since I am a visual person. I am just imagining unwrapping 25 feet of bubble wrap atm. :roflmao:

He should be on later so we can get this resolved.

-slym

I am going to need to buy something from you one day to see what you mean. I do not brick them, I got that term from you. You said you would have to remove the bag/board to fit them in.

I just have to see it to grasp the concept since I am a visual person. I am just imagining unwrapping 25 feet of bubble wrap atm. :roflmao:

Slym's packing on large lots of books is very nice indeed. Really no way he could fit over 40 books in any of the medium boxes. :D

-slym

Slym's packing on large lots of books is very nice indeed. Really no way he could fit over 40 books in any of the medium boxes. :D

No one said anything about over 40 books, I hope no one does that.