• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PAY IT FORWARD

17,623 posts in this topic

? what are the ss sketch blanks ?

Here is my offering...

I decided to change it up a bit.

If you are international, please PM me before claiming to discuss shipping.

4 Marvel Sketch Blanks - all NM or Better. You'll get all 4.

Captain America #1

The Defenders #1

Ghost Rider #1

The Incredible Hulks #635

FECBD304-4839-413E-8431-87EE3A534FE9-36119-0000099E1D794518.jpg

Do you mean - what do you do with them?

Wasn't sure if you wanted to see the offering or wanted to know what they are.

If you are not familiar with them, you can take these to Comic Conventions or local artist signings and have your favorite artists sketch a commission on them for you. Head over to the Signature sub-forum here and see some of the impressive examples that other boardies have received.

If these are not claimed by time I get home from work today (around 8pm EST) I will change up the offering. I don't want this thread to stall too much longer.

ahhhh thats cool guys thanks for the help ... so its basicly just the cover and you get the artist to hook you up with a badass sketch when you go to cons ? ... ive never seen that...any way ...i agree we should forward that to the SS thread it would go quick !! ...

I'll give this another day, then I will put up something else if it hasn't been claimed yet.

It won't be this exciting though! It will be mainstream. And who wants that?

C'mon. Moebius, Kirchner, Corben, Simonson, Druillet, Claveloux, Voss, Caza, He, Bilal. All in one book! Most of them only go by one name so they have to be important!

Okay, new offering. Maybe this will catch someone's interest. it's the second Fables tpb, Animal Farm:

SAM_0160.jpg

Carpet not included.

Too bad I own the hardcover.

Anyway I was actually going to offer my TPB copy of the first volume so I can throw that in the mix, whoever claims Crimebuster's copy can have my first volume of this series!

This is only available for European boardies though, shipping this to America would cost as much as buying a new one... :facepalm: