• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PAY IT FORWARD

17,623 posts in this topic

Current offer's been up for a week now.

Just a suggestion, but maybe it's time to switch things up?

Here we go, new PIF

Pick as many as you'd like, even all of them if you want:

Saga 1 Image Firsts

2013-11-14230057_zps5c70bc46.jpg

100 Bullets Vol 1

2013-11-14225921_zps202d0633.jpg

Uber 0-5 (the first story arc)

2013-11-14225615_zpsef8f78ca.jpg

Thor: Across All Worlds

2013-11-14225915_zps99ac3bc4.jpg

Repossessed 1-4 (complete series)

2013-11-14225836_zps6a4d3035.jpg

Wed Comics 1-12 (complete series)

2013-11-14225858_zpsbb693f70.jpg

I Love Trouble 1-6

2013-11-14225758_zps45d4579d.jpg

:bump: on my offer, with some descriptions added:

Saga 1 Image Firsts

(W) Brian K. Vaughan (A/CA) Fiona Staples Y: THE LAST MAN writer BRIAN K. VAUGHAN returns to comics with red-hot artist FIONA STAPLES for an all-new ONGOING SERIES! Star Wars-style action collides with Game of Thrones-esque drama in this original sci-fi/fantasy epic for mature readers, as new parents Marko and Alana risk everything to raise their child amidst a never-ending galactic war. The adventure begins in a spectacular DOUBLE-SIZED FIRST ISSUE, with forty-four pages of story with no ads.

100 Bullets Vol 1

"First Shot, Last Call!" Collects 100 Bullets (1999) #1-5. Written by Brian Azzarello. Art by Eduardo Risso. 100 Bullets follows what happens when people from all walks of life meet Agent Graves, a mysterious figure who offers his 'clients' the opportunity of a lifetime: an attache case containing the proof, the gun, and the carte blanche immunity to exact revenge on a person who's done them irrevocable wrong. In the series' groundbreaking first storyline, the 3-part '100 Bullets,' Dizzy Cordova, a Latina gangbanger just released from a women's prison, is given the attache and the chance to avenge her family's deaths in what proves to be part of a web of betrayal, blood and corruption. In 'Shot, Water Back,' Agent Graves offers a down-on-his-luck bartender the chance to even the score with the woman who seemingly ruined his life. And finally, learn what happens when one of Graves's 'clients' attempts to confess to a killing she committed with the 'magic' bullets in 'Silencer Night,' the 8-page Winter's Edge story. Mature Readers. Softcover 128 pages, full color.

Kieron Gillen unveils his epic new monthly series, launching with a special double-sized issue! "1945. Germany is in ruins. The war in the west can only be days away from ending. Threats of 'wunderwaffen' to be unleashed by the dying Reich have become laughable. There are no miracle weapons here. It's over. It has to be over. It's not. There's been stories which have mixed enhanced humans and World War 2 before. There's never been one like this." See super beings in a whole new light as Gillen presents an epic new series that not only rewrites history, it redefines the genre. MATURE READERS

Collects Thor (1998-2004 2nd Series) #26-35. Guest-starring Beta Ray Bill, Gladiator, and the Warrior Three. Avengers cameo. Story by Dan Jurgens. Art by Andy Kubert, Scott Hanna, Klaus Janson, Wade Von Grawbadger, and Jesse Delperdang. Thor, god of Thunder, is a god with more than a passing interest in the doings on Midgard (Earth to you and me). His sense of duty and morality forces Thor to merge his life-spirit into the mortal body of paramedic Jake Olson. Thus, he finds himself a god divided, with loyalties to the court of Odin, ruler of the Norse Gods, and as a man with obligations to friends and family. This powerfully told story follows the attempt by Lord Malekith the Dark Elf to take over Asgard by unleashing the immeasurable power contained within the Cask of Ancient Winters. With Thor tending to matters on Earth and mighty Odin undergoing the necessary Odinsleep to renew his powers, it falls to Lady Sif to rule and protect the Realm Eternal. Sensing opportunity, Ulik, leader of the Trolls, also decides the time has come to ravage Asgard, so the gods themselves have their hands full. Softcover, 256 pages, full color.

(W/A/CA) JM Ringuet In a world where Demon possessions are commonplace it's up to a crew of overworked blue-collar repo guys to repossess the victims with old grimoires and big guns. The Dee Agency is hired by a rich NYC banker to repossess his daughter Sarah who ran away to Vegas. But the job is tougher than they expected and Demons of all sorts start popping up on the trail.

Wednesday Comics 1-12 (complete series)

In July 2009, DC Comics gave a fresh twist to a grand comics tradition with WEDNESDAY COMICS, a new, weekly 12-issue series by some of the greatest names in comics today! Wednesday Comics is unique in modern comics history: Reinventing the classic weekly newspaper comics section, it is a 16-page weekly that unfolds to a sprawling 28' x 20' tabloid-sized reading experience bursting with mind-blowing color, action and excitement, with each feature on its own 14' x 20' page. Spearheaded by DCU Editorial Art Director Mark Chiarello, whose past editing credits include BATMAN BLACK & WHITE, DC: THE NEW FRONTIER and SOLO, each page of Wednesday Comics spotlights the continuing adventures of DC heroes, including:

o BATMAN, Wednesday Comics' weekly cover feature, by the Eisner Award-winning 100 BULLETS team of writer Brian Azzarello and artist Eduardo Risso

o ADAM STRANGE, by writer/artist Paul Pope (BATMAN: YEAR 100)

o METAMORPHO, written by New York Times best-selling writer Neil Gaiman with art by Eisner Award-winner Michael Allred (Madman)

o THE DEMON AND CATWOMAN, written by Walter Simonson (Thor, MANHUNTER) with art by famed DC cover artist Brian Stelfreeze

o DEADMAN, written by Dave Bullock and Vinton Heuck, art by Dave Bullock

o KAMANDI, written by Dave Gibbons (WATCHMEN, GREEN LANTERN CORPS) with art by Ryan Sook (Buffy The Vampire Slayer, ARKHAM ASYLUM: LIVING HELL)

o SUPERMAN, written by John Arcudi (The Mask) with art by Lee Bermejo (JOKER)

o WONDER WOMAN, written and illustrated by Ben Caldwell (Dare Detectives)

o GREEN LANTERN, written by Kurt Busiek (TRINITY, ASTRO CITY) with art by Joe Quiñones (TEEN TITANS GO!)

o TEEN TITANS, written by Eddie Berganza with art by Sean Galloway

o SUPERGIRL, written by Jimmy Palmiotti (JONAH HEX) with art by Amanda Conner (POWER GIRL)

o HAWKMAN, written and illustrated by Kyle Baker (PLASTIC MAN, Special Forces)

o SGT. ROCK, written by Adam Kubert (SUPERMAN: LAST SON), ilustrated by legendary comics artist Joe Kubert

o THE FLASH, written by Karl Kerschl (TEEN TITANS YEAR ONE, THE FLASH: THE FASTEST MAN ALIVE) and Brenden Fletcher, illustrated by Karl Kerschl

o METAL MEN, written by Dan DiDio with art by Ian Churchill (SUPERGIRL)

I Love Trouble 1-6

(W) Kel Symons (A/CA) Mark A. Robinson DISAPPEARING ACT' Felicia Castillo, a New Orleans grifter, is on the run from mobsters in our premiere issue, when she discovers she possesses an unusual superpower in the middle of a plane crash.

:bump: on my offer, with some descriptions added:

Saga 1 Image Firsts

(W) Brian K. Vaughan (A/CA) Fiona Staples Y: THE LAST MAN writer BRIAN K. VAUGHAN returns to comics with red-hot artist FIONA STAPLES for an all-new ONGOING SERIES! Star Wars-style action collides with Game of Thrones-esque drama in this original sci-fi/fantasy epic for mature readers, as new parents Marko and Alana risk everything to raise their child amidst a never-ending galactic war. The adventure begins in a spectacular DOUBLE-SIZED FIRST ISSUE, with forty-four pages of story with no ads.

100 Bullets Vol 1

"First Shot, Last Call!" Collects 100 Bullets (1999) #1-5. Written by Brian Azzarello. Art by Eduardo Risso. 100 Bullets follows what happens when people from all walks of life meet Agent Graves, a mysterious figure who offers his 'clients' the opportunity of a lifetime: an attache case containing the proof, the gun, and the carte blanche immunity to exact revenge on a person who's done them irrevocable wrong. In the series' groundbreaking first storyline, the 3-part '100 Bullets,' Dizzy Cordova, a Latina gangbanger just released from a women's prison, is given the attache and the chance to avenge her family's deaths in what proves to be part of a web of betrayal, blood and corruption. In 'Shot, Water Back,' Agent Graves offers a down-on-his-luck bartender the chance to even the score with the woman who seemingly ruined his life. And finally, learn what happens when one of Graves's 'clients' attempts to confess to a killing she committed with the 'magic' bullets in 'Silencer Night,' the 8-page Winter's Edge story. Mature Readers. Softcover 128 pages, full color.

Kieron Gillen unveils his epic new monthly series, launching with a special double-sized issue! "1945. Germany is in ruins. The war in the west can only be days away from ending. Threats of 'wunderwaffen' to be unleashed by the dying Reich have become laughable. There are no miracle weapons here. It's over. It has to be over. It's not. There's been stories which have mixed enhanced humans and World War 2 before. There's never been one like this." See super beings in a whole new light as Gillen presents an epic new series that not only rewrites history, it redefines the genre. MATURE READERS

Collects Thor (1998-2004 2nd Series) #26-35. Guest-starring Beta Ray Bill, Gladiator, and the Warrior Three. Avengers cameo. Story by Dan Jurgens. Art by Andy Kubert, Scott Hanna, Klaus Janson, Wade Von Grawbadger, and Jesse Delperdang. Thor, god of Thunder, is a god with more than a passing interest in the doings on Midgard (Earth to you and me). His sense of duty and morality forces Thor to merge his life-spirit into the mortal body of paramedic Jake Olson. Thus, he finds himself a god divided, with loyalties to the court of Odin, ruler of the Norse Gods, and as a man with obligations to friends and family. This powerfully told story follows the attempt by Lord Malekith the Dark Elf to take over Asgard by unleashing the immeasurable power contained within the Cask of Ancient Winters. With Thor tending to matters on Earth and mighty Odin undergoing the necessary Odinsleep to renew his powers, it falls to Lady Sif to rule and protect the Realm Eternal. Sensing opportunity, Ulik, leader of the Trolls, also decides the time has come to ravage Asgard, so the gods themselves have their hands full. Softcover, 256 pages, full color.

(W/A/CA) JM Ringuet In a world where Demon possessions are commonplace it's up to a crew of overworked blue-collar repo guys to repossess the victims with old grimoires and big guns. The Dee Agency is hired by a rich NYC banker to repossess his daughter Sarah who ran away to Vegas. But the job is tougher than they expected and Demons of all sorts start popping up on the trail.

Wednesday Comics 1-12 (complete series)

In July 2009, DC Comics gave a fresh twist to a grand comics tradition with WEDNESDAY COMICS, a new, weekly 12-issue series by some of the greatest names in comics today! Wednesday Comics is unique in modern comics history: Reinventing the classic weekly newspaper comics section, it is a 16-page weekly that unfolds to a sprawling 28' x 20' tabloid-sized reading experience bursting with mind-blowing color, action and excitement, with each feature on its own 14' x 20' page. Spearheaded by DCU Editorial Art Director Mark Chiarello, whose past editing credits include BATMAN BLACK & WHITE, DC: THE NEW FRONTIER and SOLO, each page of Wednesday Comics spotlights the continuing adventures of DC heroes, including:

o BATMAN, Wednesday Comics' weekly cover feature, by the Eisner Award-winning 100 BULLETS team of writer Brian Azzarello and artist Eduardo Risso

o ADAM STRANGE, by writer/artist Paul Pope (BATMAN: YEAR 100)

o METAMORPHO, written by New York Times best-selling writer Neil Gaiman with art by Eisner Award-winner Michael Allred (Madman)

o THE DEMON AND CATWOMAN, written by Walter Simonson (Thor, MANHUNTER) with art by famed DC cover artist Brian Stelfreeze

o DEADMAN, written by Dave Bullock and Vinton Heuck, art by Dave Bullock

o KAMANDI, written by Dave Gibbons (WATCHMEN, GREEN LANTERN CORPS) with art by Ryan Sook (Buffy The Vampire Slayer, ARKHAM ASYLUM: LIVING HELL)

o SUPERMAN, written by John Arcudi (The Mask) with art by Lee Bermejo (JOKER)

o WONDER WOMAN, written and illustrated by Ben Caldwell (Dare Detectives)

o GREEN LANTERN, written by Kurt Busiek (TRINITY, ASTRO CITY) with art by Joe Quiñones (TEEN TITANS GO!)

o TEEN TITANS, written by Eddie Berganza with art by Sean Galloway

o SUPERGIRL, written by Jimmy Palmiotti (JONAH HEX) with art by Amanda Conner (POWER GIRL)

o HAWKMAN, written and illustrated by Kyle Baker (PLASTIC MAN, Special Forces)

o SGT. ROCK, written by Adam Kubert (SUPERMAN: LAST SON), ilustrated by legendary comics artist Joe Kubert

o THE FLASH, written by Karl Kerschl (TEEN TITANS YEAR ONE, THE FLASH: THE FASTEST MAN ALIVE) and Brenden Fletcher, illustrated by Karl Kerschl

o METAL MEN, written by Dan DiDio with art by Ian Churchill (SUPERGIRL)

I Love Trouble 1-6

(W) Kel Symons (A/CA) Mark A. Robinson DISAPPEARING ACT' Felicia Castillo, a New Orleans grifter, is on the run from mobsters in our premiere issue, when she discovers she possesses an unusual superpower in the middle of a plane crash.

Your offerings are quite generous, i'm surprised no one has bit.

I apologize for the stock images, but I'd rather put the offer up now. Most of these items are in excellent condition, I will list any imperfections.

Offer 1: TPBs Galore!

1lKzh40l.jpgJfMuVEnl.jpg3gNZadZl.jpg

Cowboy Ninja Viking volumes 1 & 2

Five Ghosts volume 1

and a mystery TPB!

(All books are in great shape, with one small exception on CNV 1. The first group of pages fell out, and I did a less then stellar job of gluing the section back in. The pages stick out slightly, but the book is still very readable.)

Offer 2:

The Art of Thor: The Dark World HC

No slipcover, but the book is in excellent condition

Offer 3:

Strathmoore 400 Series Hardbound 8.5x11.5 Sketch Book 3 pack

We have some killer artists on this message board, and I figure some of them (or anyone who likes to get sketches at cons or whatever) might be interested in some awesome sketch books! The spines on these books are slightly scuffed up, but the paper inside is flawless.

:news: Offers changed and/or added to. :news:

Offer 1: TPBs Galore!

1lKzh40l.jpgJfMuVEnl.jpg3gNZadZl.jpg

Cowboy Ninja Viking volumes 1 & 2

Five Ghosts volume 1

and a mystery TPB!

(All books are in great shape, with one small exception on CNV 1. The first group of pages fell out, and I did a less then stellar job of gluing the section back in. The pages stick out slightly, but the book is still very readable.)

Offer 2:

The Art of Thor: The Dark World HC

No slipcover, but the book is in excellent condition

Offer 3:

Strathmoore 400 Series Hardbound 8.5x11.5 Sketch Book 3 pack

We have some killer artists on this message board, and I figure some of them (or anyone who likes to get sketches at cons or whatever) might be interested in some awesome sketch books! The spines on these books are slightly scuffed up, but the paper inside is flawless. Also, I will provide a decent amount of other art supplies (copics, brushes, etc) along with these sketch books. Let me know your medium of choice and I will take care of the rest.

Offer 4: A large collection of comics, TPBs, and HCs that I have recieved from past Pay it Forward claims. If there is room in the box, I will toss in a random CGC graded book.

5.)

:takeit:

Now I need to start digging out some books to offer.

Ohhhhhhhhh.This should be good.Probably need to stay glued to the computer for awhile.

I have been trying to wait, but now I must finally eat. As fate will have it, that is when it will be posted ;)