• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PAY IT FORWARD

17,623 posts in this topic

If you want more people LOWER the 50 posts I have alot of books to put up but not enough posts.

Yeah I know. But I do not know enough about grading.

So just to be clear you think that we should just allow anyone to create an account then immediately be able to go to this thread and claim free comic related items? Sure, what harm could come from that? :eyeroll: 50 posts is not that much and doesn't prevent any scammers either but at least it is a start. Once you are familiar with the community, this thread is a great way to meet people and sometimes make new friends.

9 days this offer has been on the table... 5 days since the last post.

Shall we place a hold on this thread until after the holidays? Maybe more people will be "into it" then.

:shrug:

-slym

i disagree with placing it on hold. i actually sort of forgot about it. I thought my offerings were good and I gave a lot of options. Not sure why no one is claiming? (shrug)

i disagree with placing it on hold. i actually sort of forgot about it. I thought my offerings were good and I gave a lot of options. Not sure why no one is claiming? (shrug)

You gave a lot of DC options. If you woulda offered the x books you put in the raffle I woulda taken it. :baiting:

You gave a lot of DC options. If you woulda offered the x books you put in the raffle I woulda taken it. :baiting:

There is a reason I put them in the raffle (thumbs u

Requests?

I seem to remember some early ASM titles you have.

:baiting:

lol, really though, your offerings are fine IMO.

I've always been a fan of ASM and Xmen though, since you are asking.

What? As I recall, you always did want Xfactor 1-50... For you, Xfactor 1-50 missing 5-6, and 23-24. Y U No claim it (thumbs u

Requests?

I seem to remember some early ASM titles you have.

:baiting:

lol, really though, your offerings are fine IMO.

I've always been a fan of ASM and Xmen though, since you are asking.

What? As I recall, you always did want Xfactor 1-50... For you, Xfactor 1-50 missing 5-6, and 23-24. Y U No claim it (thumbs u

:takeit:lol