• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PAY IT FORWARD

17,623 posts in this topic

I hate everyone in this thread! Sorry for being an hour and a half late. A swift taint kick will accompany any taker of my offer. Even if you aren't a whiny pirate hooker, you will have to be a stand in for those who are.

Super rare WD 100 San Diego Variant, CGC it. hm Book is perfecto.

A2EC0D7A-5D3A-41C4-954B-35E75A00523C-514-0000004E0B08FE14.jpg

:takeit:

I'll post my offer when I get home around 1am Central.

I'll see if I can't change the pace and offer something a little less mainstream. hm

I hate everyone in this thread! Sorry for being an hour and a half late. A swift taint kick will accompany any taker of my offer. Even if you aren't a whiny pirate hooker, you will have to be a stand in for those who are.

This whiny pirate hooker would request that you not claim anything of mine in the future.

The last time you claimed my offer it derailed this thread for almost 3 weeks because of your delays and confusion. I was just trying to get you to keep the ball rolling so that didn't happen again.

got my books in from Andy today.

Awesome news - thanks for letting me know!

This whiny pirate hooker would request that you not claim anything of mine in the future.

The last time you claimed my offer it derailed this thread for almost 3 weeks because of your delays and confusion. I was just trying to get you to keep the ball rolling so that didn't happen again.

First of all, you should have some fun with this. We're not solving quadratic equations or other smart people boring school stuff.

Second of all, I posted my junk 5 days after claiming your junk. The next person's junk should have been listed immediately. I honestly could care less about getting into a pizzing match about something that is supposed to be enjoyable.

Lastly, I don't need you to help me do anything. If you PM me your address I'll gladly return your offering. And I will try and contain myself from immediately button humping when you present your next treat.

First of all, you should have some fun with this. We're not solving quadratic equations or other smart people boring school stuff.

Second of all, I posted my junk 5 days after claiming your junk. The next person's junk should have been listed immediately. I honestly could care less about getting into a pizzing match about something that is supposed to be enjoyable.

Lastly, I don't need you to help me do anything. If you PM me your address I'll gladly return your offering. And I will try and contain myself from immediately button humping when you present your next treat.

Just ignore Techdoodoo and have fun. :gossip:

defensive much? "omg don't call me out on being inconsiderate of EVERYONE that participates in this thread QQ, i have sand in my vag". lol

what's with this forum is it just full of inconsiderate rude people or are they just the loudest?