• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PAY IT FORWARD

17,623 posts in this topic

Option only, for now...

Unknown_zpsea9553c4.jpg

When claiming this, answer the following questions in the thread.

1. Who is you favorite Superhero

2. What is your favorite comic series

3. What do you collect

4. What decade were you born (not required)

That's to help me know what to put in.

:takeit:

Well, looks like I won't be getting these now. :frustrated:

Why Booster? No one has claimed the current offer.

Editted

Is what you're saying, you claimed something from GIJOE, and don't expect it to arrive? If so send me your address and I'll see what I have that I can shoot you. One mystery box is as good as another right?

Editted

Is what you're saying, you claimed something from GIJOE, and don't expect it to arrive? If so send me your address and I'll see what I have that I can shoot you. One mystery box is as good as another right?

and if so,did you PM the info to comix4fun?

Editted

Thank you,

Here is what he wrote to me the other day -

02/04/14 07:15 AM Complications - OK, I planned to box your lot up today, but I ran into some serious problems. I woke up and vomited about 10 times, and decided to go to the doctor with stomach pains. By the time I had got there, it had turned into severe testicular pain. The doc basically said that it was a testicular torsion. If you know medicine, you know that pain I can't even move without pain you wouldn't believe. It's like a knee to the balls 24/7. Anywhoooo, long and short, i won't be shipping your box for at least a week.

Editted

Thank you,

02/04/14 07:15 AM Complications - OK, I planned to box your lot up today, but I ran into some serious problems. I woke up and vomited about 10 times, and decided to go to the doctor with stomach pains. By the time I had got there, it had turned into severe testicular pain. The doc basically said that it was a testicular torsion. If you know medicine, you know that pain I can't even move without pain you wouldn't believe. It's like a knee to the balls 24/7. Anywhoooo, long and short, i won't be shipping your box for at least a week.

:roflmao:

Editted

Thank you,

I'm not even gonna attempt to comment on a 12 y/o's junk... but I don't think you're getting the box.

Editted

Thank you,

:roflmao:

:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

I didn't hink you wanted it right now, sorry.

1. Who is you favorite Superhero - Wolverine/Green Lantern (tie)

2. What is your favorite comic series - X-Men/JSA (tie)

3. What do you collect - X-Men and JSA (tie)

4. What decade were you born (not required) 1960's

Based on this info here's what I can offer you, if you don't already have these hard covers and would like them in place of your unfulfilled request send me a PM with your shipping info:

IMG_3755.jpg

I would just like to take a moment and embarrass Techvoodoo for a second. :hi: I want to point out that he does nice things like this for people all of the time and he never expects anything in return. I opened the mail today and found a stack of supergirls waiting for me. Not because I bought them or he owed me something, but just because he knew I liked them. He is a class act and a great board member. (thumbs u