• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PAY IT FORWARD

17,623 posts in this topic

ny7blh.jpg

Ms Marvel #17 (first appr of Mystique

28oxw2.jpg

:takeit:

Ok I'll pull the trigger on this and keep the ball rolling.

I don't want to the Conan you can keep that. I only collect Spiderman, X-men, Hulk, Batman, type stuff. If you have anything neat along those lines to toss in it's place cool. If not that's fine.

I'll be posting my offer in a bit.

Thanks for stepping up to the plate I'm sure I can add a little something special to the order..... (thumbs u

Ok here's my offer. I'll ship via USPS Priority to anywhere in the US. International too as long as it costs me less than $15 dollars.

He's the best at what he does. My offer is Wolverine (1988) #1-10. These are my duplicate reader copies, the condition of these books range between Fine to VF I'd say. Get your Claremont Wolvie fix!

9pqmwi.jpg

Ok here's my offer. I'll ship via USPS Priority to anywhere in the US. International too as long as it costs me less than $15 dollars.

He's the best at what he does. My offer is Wolverine (1988) #1-10. These are my duplicate reader copies, the condition of these books range between Fine to VF I'd say. Get your Claremont Wolvie fix!

9pqmwi.jpg

:takeit:

Post-whore around the forums quickly Mr Wiggles - then grab it.

Dougs one of the good guys - that slab will be as good as it looks when it hits your postbox.

I'll offer up a mixed bag. Silver, bronze, modern trades!

IMG_0327.JPG

The Programme Volumes 1 and 2

Sam and Twitch volume 1

Web of Spiderman 1

Marvel Tales 98 and 99 (Death of Gwen and whatnot)

Nick Fury #4 (a nice reader)

Marvel Super Action #10 - Reprints Cap #108

Its going to be a big night!

I love it when this thread is on a roll.

Just a shame so few people partake really (shrug)