• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PAY IT FORWARD

17,623 posts in this topic

Damn Meeklo,

You just took that to a whole notha level

leva_zps532a6ab8.jpg

lol +1

That'll teach you to be more accurate with the things you give away. :boo:

:kidaround:

You just wanted a reason to use the tomato-face and Three Stooges emoticon.

But yeah, I agree, my ability to grade sucks. It's slowly getting better, I was only off by .5 on one end (and extremely off on the other end!) I actually PM'd CAHokie after looking at the scan of it before I submitted it and realized that there is no way it is possibly anywhere near 8.0

Damn Meeklo,

You just took that to a whole notha level

leva_zps532a6ab8.jpg

lol +1

That'll teach you to be more accurate with the things you give away. :boo:

:kidaround:

But yeah, I agree, my ability to grade sucks. It's slowly getting better, I was only off by .5 on one end (and extremely off on the other end!) I actually PM'd CAHokie after looking at the scan of it before I submitted it and realized that there is no way it is possibly anywhere near 8.0

I thought you had already submitted it, that's why there was no pic? Otherwise, you just had the fastest CGC turnaround rate ever, lol:baiting:

No, it was put into "Quality Control" a few days before I offered it on here. It is usually about a week after that that they change it to "Shipped/Safe" and I can see the grades.

@Meeklo: Scott (Mr Sig.S) is a super-nice guy, he was just having some innocent fun. The "three stoges", as you called the icon, is in fact called "kidaround" (if you look at the icon names), so he stressed he did not imply any malice.

@Meeklo: Scott (Mr Sig.S) is a super-nice guy, he was just having some innocent fun. The "three stoges", as you called the icon, is in fact called "kidaround" (if you look at the icon names), so he stressed he did not imply any malice.

Absolutely. You were giving away free stuff, and were under no obligation to be 100% accurate with your grading. I was just giving you a ribbing for your feeling the need to be so, and for generously going far above and beyond to "make it right", so to speak.

And if you haven't already learned this fact, you'll find CGC grading and Overstreet grading (for example) are 2 different animals.

Option 1:

Aliens #3 9.0

DSC_6082_zps719d2ea2.jpg

Option 2:

The Greatest Joker Stories Ever Told - reprinting loads of early Batman/Joker stories in paperback with a cool Brian Bolland cover

+

Punisher mini series

all books in decent shape

DSC_6085_zps505d5cfe.jpg

The Punisher Mini-series is a great offer. I am surprised a Punisher fan has not scooped them up.

Hope someone takes these soon (less than 8 hours) or Warlord bought himself some tin signs...

And I've already shipped my offer out to Warlord. Hopefully somebody will claim soon or somebody else will claim his if it comes to that...