• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PAY IT FORWARD

17,623 posts in this topic

That is correct. If his offer is claimed then you can ship it as soon as you want. However, if his offer is not taken after 4 days, then your offer would be back up for grabs and would actually stay the offer until taken. :)

(thumbs u

Pick any 3 trades. Just because they are photo'd together does not mean they are an option. You can mix and match however you want.

Option 1: DMZ Volume 1- This was a great series and supposedly is getting made into a show. I bought it raw after I read the book.

unnamed-5_zps1a49aa2a.jpg

Option 2 and 3: Empowered 1 OR 2- Some people love the book. I felt like it didn't have a cohesive enough story. It is a neat idea though.

unnamed_zpsc5aecfbd.jpg

Options 4-6: Fables Volumes 1-3

unnamed-1_zps6c0e1562.jpg

Options 7-10: Fables Volumes 4-7

unnamed-2_zps79666cb3.jpg

*I love Fables. Similar to DMZ, I bought the entire run raw. Someone threw it up here at a price I couldn't pass. It is a Vertigo defining book and this is an opportunity for you to get a bunch of it.

Option 11: Suicide 5- I got this off a Kickstarter and it seemed cool. I found the book sort of unsettling though. Someone else might like it.

unnamed-3_zps89ed71ac.jpg

And I paid for the signed/sketch option:

unnamed-4_zps8076419e.jpg

All books are lightly read and in good shape. The binding on the Suicide Five wasn't great, but it is solid enough.

I would be surprised if Fables is up here more than an hour. If someone has not read it, they should grab it now.

I would be surprised if Fables is up here more than an hour. If someone has not read it, they should grab it now.

+1- It is outstanding and if you haven't read it you should do yourself a favor. I was tempted to save the first trade, but it'd be weird to not offer it.

And the faster someone claims it the faster I can get my DD books!

So I guess there isn't interest in the Fables stuff? It is odd I had a bunch of PMs about it, but no one seems to want to claim it…

I enjoyed Fables too, but my wife REALLY enjoyed it. If you have a significant other you are trying to get into comics, Fables is a great introduction to the medium.