• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PAY IT FORWARD

17,623 posts in this topic

I know Hado, it is strict up in there, but I think it is a result of trying to be fair. Most seem to be having fun though :)

I agree WastedDraftPick...normally that Knight Rider set would be gone by me in seconds :)

They both can be great threads but it seems weird that they are basically the same concept. But maybe the PIF can be more geared toward the smallest dollar amount? However with people just giving away smaller stuff every day at the tree thread do we really need the two threads?

Option A -

Deadpool Issue 1 VF/NM signed by Deadpool creator Rob Liefeld +

Deadpool & Boba Fett litho signed by Rob Liefeld

image_zpsbd13cb9f.jpg

image_zpsb35f649a.jpg

Option 2 -

Knight Rider The Complete Series

Season 1 open, Season 2, 3 4 are still in shrink wrap and brand spanking new

image_zps68706331.jpg

Option C -

Transformers Marvel Comics Issues 1-10

image_zpsd1c8b5e7.jpg

image_zps558501b9.jpg

image_zpsc9b220f1.jpg

image_zps4025fae9.jpg

image_zpsd325c29f.jpg

Had no idea that Spidey appeared in the Transfomers book! That's good enough for me!

Option C

:takeit:

They both can be great threads but it seems weird that they are basically the same concept. But maybe the PIF can be more geared toward the smallest dollar amount? However with people just giving away smaller stuff every day at the tree thread do we really need the two threads?

Do we NEED both? Probably not. But PIF is a nice place to take a peek while waiting for my 30 period to be up before I can participate in the main offers of TGT thread. Plus, I cant afford to keep up with every offer as pricey as some of TGT offers go. PIF can be a fun place to play without breaking the bank!

Do we NEED both? Probably not. But PIF is a nice place to take a peek while waiting for my 30 period to be up before I can participate in the main offers of TGT thread. Plus, I cant afford to keep up with every offer as pricey as some of TGT offers go. PIF can be a fun place to play without breaking the bank!

Also, :popcorn:

Assuming I got the Transformers books, here's my offer...

A SPIDEY MYSTERY BOX

US friends only, sorry! It'll be a USPS medium flat rate box filled with Spidey related books... Figure around 50 books in total or so! I'll try to split them up by decade a bit and I'll give the winner a chance to do a bit of customization if they want to!

I will start the box with a complete run of a Spider-title of their choosing (from the list below) and then fill in the box from there with limited series, one shots, etc, or if they'd prefer, I'll avoid any runs of more than a dozen books and fill it up with all limited series and random Spidey goodness!

Here's the list! Just say "I'll take it" and the Option letter and I'll get it packed up!

A - Marvel Knights Spider-Man (2004) - 1-22

B - Spider-Man Unlimited (1993) - 1-22

C - Untold Tales of Spider-Man (1995) 1-25

D - Ultimate Marvel Team Up (2001) - 1-16

E - MTU (2005) 1-25

F - Nope, just fill it up! I don't want to know what's inside!

Untold Tales of Spider-Man was great fun. Great offer. This offer will be snapped up with a quickness with all the webhead lovers in here.
I was just going to post this after I saw that he included it in the options!

I was thinking of making it a TRUE mystery box and just randomly starting it with one of the series runs listed...but then I thought..what if someone had that particular series? It's risk enough with a mystery box. This way they'll know they'll start with a full series they want to read and the rest is bonus. Thought it was a nice compromise on the format.

I was thinking of making it a TRUE mystery box and just randomly starting it with one of the series runs listed...but then I thought..what if someone had that particular series? It's risk enough with a mystery box. This way they'll know they'll start with a full series they want to read and the rest is bonus. Thought it was a nice compromise on the format.

I'm really tempted, but Im not too familiar with those titles, nor have I ever got a mystery box.....:think:

I'm really tempted, but Im not too familiar with those titles, nor have I ever got a mystery box.....:think:

I've heard good things about that Marvel Team-Up series, too (it's by Robert Kirkman if you're into TWD). :baiting:

I've heard good things about that Marvel Team-Up series, too (it's by Robert Kirkman if you're into TWD). :baiting:

I'm partial to ToT but point taken!

Assuming I got the Transformers books, here's my offer...

A SPIDEY MYSTERY BOX

US friends only, sorry! It'll be a USPS medium flat rate box filled with Spidey related books... Figure around 50 books in total or so! I'll try to split them up by decade a bit and I'll give the winner a chance to do a bit of customization if they want to!

I will start the box with a complete run of a Spider-title of their choosing (from the list below) and then fill in the box from there with limited series, one shots, etc, or if they'd prefer, I'll avoid any runs of more than a dozen books and fill it up with all limited series and random Spidey goodness!

Here's the list! Just say "I'll take it" and the Option letter and I'll get it packed up!

A - Marvel Knights Spider-Man (2004) - 1-22

B - Spider-Man Unlimited (1993) - 1-22

C - Untold Tales of Spider-Man (1995) 1-25

D - Ultimate Marvel Team Up (2001) - 1-16

E - MTU (2005) 1-25

F - Nope, just fill it up! I don't want to know what's inside!

Wanted to pop this on to the current page. Just made my PO run for the day so it'll have to wait for Monday at this point anyway for it to go out.